Faelin Bloodbriar Missing after turn in to Telin

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fat HalfELF, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Fat HalfELF New Member

So I was doing my turn in for Swiftwind yesterday and she never spawned. I still have the sword in my inventory that I need her to enchant but am unable to hand it in.

I submitted a ticket (#727137) but haven't seen any activity on it. I'm assuming issues like this are handled by a 9-5 west coast person as opposed to a 24 hour GM and being east coast skews my perspective on how long its been actively open...still makes me anxious though.

Is my best bet to wait until someone else turns in and try to piggy back off their spawn? Hopefully she doesn't despawn after turn in now. I remember on Agnarr when I did my epic there were like 10 of her up at all times lol!.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

well did you kill the PH ?
    Faelin roams around Greater Faydark and has an Orc Pawn as her PH. Their spawn point is at loc +1500, +500.
  3. Fat HalfELF New Member

There is no PH for the Faelin the spawns in burning woods from Telin.
  4. Fat HalfELF New Member

I also just realized I posted here on the wrong account - but that shouldn't matter hopefully.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok so it is the refined mithril blade you are giving to Telin Darkforest right? And he is handing it back? That is when she is supposed to spawn.

Usually when no spawn happens from a turn it is because the item looks just like another and the wrong one is getting handed in so use your "find" button on your inventory and pick it up that way.

A lot of time the response from support will be to "feel free to recover the item in gameplay" or ask in these forums or your friends in the game. They are actually correct and twice now I was able to complete and epic and another quest that I was doing wrong - even though I went over it a gazillion times.

Hopefully it is just a blip they can fix like last year when there were 20 of her up all at once.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

I played an epic about a month ago.
    Those quests worked for me.
    [IMG]