20 years is enough. I'm out.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Risiko Augur

Cancelled all of my accounts.
    Uninstalled EverQuest.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

But seriously, take a break, enjoy the summer. EQ will be here when you get the itch again. Hold onto your stuff, just in case.
    JBizzle likes this.
  4. KronoKing Elder

stopped following your progress but in the past you would comment on TLP servers then turn around say you never got to max level, so I'm curious whats on these accounts. You lived on this forum daily since phinigel, maybe ragefire. Perhaps time to take a break. Try ESO maybe, seems more your style.
  5. Pleefun Lorekeeper

He said the same thing when he got kicked from his guild on agnarr, he did make it to SoV before getting kicked. He said the same thing when he got kicked from his guild on coirnav This was in kunark. . So i guess he got kicked from his guild on mangler. He will be back he always comes back. Even tho no one wants him. Seems like you need to realize no one likes you rofl.
  6. That0neguy Augur

Reported
    Nolrog likes this.
  7. Meridian Augur

mail me your stuff pls, kthx.
  8. Hinastorm86 Augur

A refreshingly simple non-rant quit post.

Although i'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious what the last straw was, seeing as I recognize you from posting alot.
    andross77 likes this.
  9. Quill Augur

Someone finally told him you don't get a pension for 20 years of service playing EQ.
    Mintalie likes this.
  10. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

There goes my retirement plan. :eek:
  11. Nolrog Augur

My old friend TooCrooked always said that. Hope he is doing well.
  12. Aurastrider Augur

Take a break. Focus on some RL goals and it will make you appreciate the game that much more. It certainly has done so for me at least. The rare times I can actually play and have energy to do so makes the experience that much better. Vacations, gaining RL xp, skilling up things in the real world you have neglected or wanted to do, spending time with your RL guild (family and friends) are in order it sounds. Restructure things and put EQ back in the realm of entertainment and not an addiction. Until you return the rest of the addicts will keep the lights on soaking up as much evercrack as they can handle.
    JBizzle, Geroblue and andross77 like this.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

It's deja vu all over again.
  14. Corydon Augur

Thanks for sharing, I really wanted to know :cool:
  15. Volts Elder

You REALLY and I mean REALLY like to draw attention to yourself. I'm calling your bluff on this one though, your whole life seems dedicated to this game. You've also done this before. Good luck!
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gratz?

So whatcha gonna do with the other 23 hours and 59 minutes of your day?

The only two things in life that make it worth livin'
    Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights
    I got my song and I got EQ with me tonight
    Maybe it's time we got back to the basics of groups
    Let's go back to the Ruins of Kunark
    With Waylon and Willie and the boys
    This successful life we're bottin'
    Got us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys
    Between Hank Williams' pain songs and
    Newberry's train songs and Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain
    Out in Ruins of Kunark ain't nobody feelin' no pain
    Mintalie, code-zero and Volts like this.
  17. Candystore Augur

I can't even uninstall EQ if I wanted to lol. Last time I wanted to uninstall it, it threw up an error ''this application has terminated in an unusal way'' and the uninstall box just crashes.

Uninstall EQ please.
    Microsoft: ''nope''
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That's cause you don't "uninstall" EQ - you simply delete the file. That error is from Microsoft uninstaller which seldom works correctly.
  19. Corydon Augur

Aye, just delete the game directory and then search your registry for "everquest" and delete all occurences right there as well ;)
  20. Mintalie Augur

Can I have your stuff?