Chunk Of Cazicite

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Barqe, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Barqe New Member

Hello all. I'm very near the end of the tedious process of getting my Artisan's Prize. My very last seal and almost last step is to finish the jewelcrafting seal. I spent 4-5 rounds of respawns in Temple of Cazic-Thule the other day and noticed no brown lizardmen are spawning in the revamped zone. Can any GMs or anyone else killing in that zone recently confirm that A) Chunks of Cazicite DO drop at the moment, and B) What mobs have them in their loot table? Any help would be most appreciated! Oh and if anyone reads this and thinks I should submit a report, or post a question somewhere else in a forum or something, please let me know that as well.
    Thanks!
  2. Imak Augur

Yes, cazicite drops only from the browns at the big pyramid and the temple; I don't recall they spawn in any other locations. Fairly uncommon drop.
  3. Annastasya Augur

Yes they still drop, as Imak mentioned mainly in the large and small pyramids, and there is one or two single spawns in a few other spots that can be the high level lizard men that can drop it. Relatively uncommon but i would not say rare. Rare would be the spider silks and ichor.
  4. Nniki Augur

I believe the OP is asking if they can drop in the Hardcore Heritage version of the zone that's currently active.
    Barqe likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

This reminds me of the Green Froglok Skin fiasco
  6. smash Augur

I cannot understand this comes as a surprise. Maybe people should active start to use the calender to see when such things happen. You got yourself to blame.
  7. Scorrpio Augur

When a zone runs in HH mode, none of the regular drops/mobs/groundspawns are available. I had similar issue when I needed Permafrost crystals and Permafrost was HH.
    Barqe likes this.
  8. Duder Augur

Your thinking isn't worth the time.
    Barqe likes this.
  9. Barqe New Member

Thanks for the replies! (except smash) Seems like my Art prize will take another couple months then