Let's Talk About Autofollow And Why It Should Change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Jun 2, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

auto follow should add a coth to any toon that looses that followed toon and auto follow should start again.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You missed the "I" part. This would be a choice. Besides, you run your boxes at min settings anyway. :p
  3. Dewey Augur

CIHYS?

Anyways, all joking aside. Not all of us use third party programs to box. I would love an auto follow fix, because it needs it. The only reason I ever consider (even though I don't) using a 3rd party software is auto follow. As the current auto follow leave lots to be desired.

I would like it in the code that of I am auto following and casting that I don't run during that vast and break the spell. You have iso boxer where as you hit one button and all your toons stop following.

I shouldn't have to use third party software to get my toons to follow through a zone.
  4. Hannah Journeyman

While on the topic, does anyone else have issues with the followers dropping their "speed" from run to walk after breaking autofollow? IE I have 2 toons following a third toon all on run (obviously), but then I port to PoK or just break autofollow by moving, the 2 follower toons have dropped to walk and I have to reclick on actions/run. Anyone else?

...Hannah...
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Yes, constantly. However they have implemented an "auto run enable" feature if you hold arrow forward on the follower.