Relentless Incompetence Nowhere to be seen?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RIPInc, Jun 9, 2019.

1. RIPInc New Member

Thought you guys were the king of OW kills? I hear you have lost two OW Traks and Sev already?
  2. TriniKrath New Member

3. Relentless Insomnia

RI has never and will never race for server first on Mangler. This server belongs to < M E S S > and we respect our place in the progression server first races here. We've hit OW VS and Sev though, and will be hitting OW Trak soon enough, no worries!

Oh and also, as we exhaust our need for Trak Teeth, like on Coirnav we will definitely be ready to hook people up from other guilds.
  4. Imperfekt New Member

They're too busy trying to snipe Ragefire kills.
  5. Vorkosh Journeyman

Mr Trump? Is that you? Could have sworn on your website you wanted to "mangle" mangler.
  6. BardMain2 New Member

I could be dumb, but I believe they have killed all of those targets and VS in both OW and DZ.
  7. Vorkosh Journeyman

well RI's so threatened that they teamed up with MESS lol.
  8. Dmsizzle99 New Member

*Get's out the popcorn.* Cucked by Mess!?! This isn't the Relentess Incontinence I have grown to love!
  9. Fizon Elder

Hey I heard m&m brought triple the raid force that mess brought to trak last night and mess won by an easy 30%. Biiigg oof
  10. omgomg Lorekeeper

are you trying to stir up competition ?

M&M seems to be a large casual guild, i dont think they care. rip someone else maybe ?
  11. taliefer Augur

nobody cares. part of what makes mangler great
    Meridian likes this.
  12. Guzzle Augur

M&M had a less-than-full raid of our FFA crew, Mess had their whole raid force. Mess easily won, it wasn't really possible for us to race.

What you heard was wrong, but pretty much everyone from M&M said congratulations on getting the kill.

If we actually had 3x the force (lol), I don't think the zone would have stayed stable long enough for the kill.
  13. Fizon Elder

They raid every single day and are complete a**hats at vp key camps. They care and not sure "casual" applies
  14. Guzzle Augur

Magic and Melee does not raid every single day. Stop spreading lies.

We do have people interested in doing FFA stuff more days than not.

As for what we are? We are an interesting guild. Labeling us as casual isn't appropriate, nor is hardcore. We have both very casual (myself included) and very hardcore people in the guild, and many various blends of that throughout the guild.

It works pretty well so far, although I know the hotly contested VP key camps aren't for everyone. I haven't even touched a VP camp myself, so I definitely identify with our members that feel that way.

As far as caring for competition? We really don't. We have some extremely competitive members who want to be hardcore, and we give them the freedom to do so. We also have casual members (again, like me, I play roughly 3 nights a week) who go along for the ride, or do whatever we ultimately have time to, when we have time to.

I personally don't want to go into VP, and I have put myself last in keying order despite being one of the co-leaders. I think DBG really needs to re-visit VP keying, because it's a large hassle for a pile of garbage and a few really nice items.

Anyways, Fizon, if you had stayed in the guild a bit longer you may have more insight into how things are run. We aren't perfect, by any means, but we do our best to make anyone who wants to be a part of Magic and Melee feels like they belong.
  15. RIPInc New Member

16. RIPInc New Member

Lol this server belongs to MESS? RIP
  17. Vorkosh Journeyman

Run off Coirnav... run off Selos.. and now being run off Mangler... at least you guys are consistent!
  18. Guzzle Augur

19. Relentless Insomnia

Wait...Atabishi sent me a tell saying "nice try trying to "warp" Trak.... and I didn;t really understand.

MnM let Trakanon gate, and they think we...."warped" him? LOL

Just goes to show all you need to win at EverQuest is a zerg army. There's no skil left on these TLPs at all. Bring on WoW...
  20. Guzzle Augur

60 players putting down your pups doesn't count as a zerg!