Rotting Skeleton

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silias McKendrick, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Silias McKendrick Augur

Like seriously, 4hrs without spawn.

I mean at this rate it would take 120 days for top 10 guilds to key their people (just 72 not the whole guild). Even if that was bad luck and it's 2hrs, that's still 60 days for top 10 guilds when there are 20 guilds trying to kill stuff.

You know it's one thing to make somethings competitive like epics etc, it's another to form a damn line 10 miles long to kill a grey mob because it bars a whole zone.

This is why pop went to flagging by kills and not a stupid time sink.

(TIME locked progression, we don't have a damn year between expansions).

VP can be done with low numbers sure, but wtf are we doing that? It is suppose to be a social game.
  2. Pleefun Lorekeeper

I forgot that everyone wants everything handed to them. Keep about it though we enjoy the drama!
  3. That0neguy Augur

dare you say RNG is.... RNG?
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

People wanted to relive the classic days of everquest but they forget about all the horrible time sinks in the original days and now want those changed.
  5. MileyVyrus Elder

wait tiII you have to camp the 8 medaIIions that arent easiIy manipuIated: thats when the actuaI pain begins
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Just don't key for VP, the zone has awful itemization barring a couple focus effects off Phara Dar which don't work on Mangler.

If ever there was a server to skip VP, you're on it.
    uk6999 likes this.
  7. Silias McKendrick Augur

Please spare me Idiocracy of thinking standing at a grey mob spawn for hrs is being handed something.
    Since you seem to have ample time hand me some of your snap benefits so I can take some time off from work to camp it to.

How's that for drama.
    discordkitty likes this.
  8. Silias McKendrick Augur

This is the last hurrah for EQ, and skipping it is not optional. It's like paying for value meal and not getting what you ordered because they don't care if they piss off the customers and don't anticipate the amount of customers. IE server launch prime example
  9. Blastoff Augur

Ancient Jarsath is so much worse.
  10. Febb Augur

You paid to play in badly designed content. You get what you pay for.
  11. barrth Journeyman

it went 13 hours other day so much fun
  12. That0neguy Augur

Anyone want to wager these people are killing the wrong PH?
  13. Krezzy Augur

I'll take you up on that. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and was able to camp it on Agnarr without issue - my first time ever getting VT keyed. It just took a few hours.
    What they're describing sounds pretty typical for that mob, based on posts I've seen and my own few hours.
    Vudoman likes this.
  14. Pleefun Lorekeeper

I'm not standing at a grey mob for hrs, you are. Don't about something you are choosing to do. I'm not an idiot i didn't start over on that server.