TLP quality of life unlocks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chalkstix, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Chalkstix Journeyman

I personally think it's awesome that the Extended Target window now works on TLPs.

Does anyone know when the hate-meter unlocks on TLPs? Which expansion? Would it be too imbalanced if it unlocked at a certain level on TLPs like the extended target window?
  2. Craized Lorekeeper

Veil of Alaris I think?

I know it’s not before HoT because phini doesn’t have it yet.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

4. Jaera Augur

If past history holds, they'll give it to everyone either the patch before or the patch after Phinigel gets Rain of Fear, although they'll probably gate it to level 50 because reasons.
  5. Zinkeh Augur

I'd really like to see more pets/pet illusions on TLP along with an early release of cosmetic items. I loved my silly fox hat on Agnarr but could not have until what, PoP? Bleh
  6. Pappasalt Augur

Why great additions like this isn't in from the get go is beyond me...
  7. Chalkstix Journeyman

I don't mind that it's based on level. I'd just really really like a hate-meter. It would certainly make my life easier. Now I know TLPs aren't necessarily about having an "easy life", but with the introduction of Extended Target Windows on TLPs (which I think is an amazing feature for raiding btw), I can't see why the hate-meter shouldn't be implemented on TLPs. Is it too strong? Rain of Fear seems like a very late expansion for sure a core-feature that really makes sense on raids.
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

50% of the people on these forums saying the game is too easy and then 50% of the people asking for things to make it easier. Quite an amusing cycle.
  9. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Fun is Not Classic!