Seb Pickzone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bronut, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Bronut Augur

I tried too push a pick in seb the other night, 25 players was not enough.

With the ability for 1 group too slay half the zone before re-spawn, and 1 useful camp in the zone, i would find it unlikely that the zones ever going to see enough too get a pick with such a high mando-min.
  2. Voxynn Elder

Pick zones are not related only to people in zone.

People in zone vs mobs population.

So if 25 people in zone mass pulling mass clearing is the way to open up a pick zone.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If I remember, it's 30 ppl
  4. TheStugots Augur

One useful camp? Assuming you’re talking about crypt for the box?

So you complain about the aug not dropping in GMM and now you’re complaining because the camp you want is taken?

You’re playing the wrong game.

and just because isn’t useful for you doesn’t mean it’s not useful for someone else.
  5. DaciksBB Augur

Don't mind camps that take a while and heavily contested. Camps that are only available for 1 month a year are dumb though.
  6. Brohg Augur

I count good loots:
    Box in crypt
    also malo stick in crypt
    also Cone of Mystics in crypt
    also Deepwater hat in crypt
    also Tolan sleeve in crypt
    also brdsword in crypt

Donal hat at disco
    Deepwater bracer at disco

Cobalt bracer random from shrooms

think that's it? then augs random from all. solid list, honestly, for an event zone several years old
    TheStugots and Allayna like this.
  7. Weebaaa Augur

So, is the Crypt the best spot for the Glowing Sebilisian armor as well?
    Is there a second best spot? I have my 40 slot boxes already
  8. TheStugots Augur

Depends how many mobs you can keep down. You want the area with the most named spawns that you can get.

Personally, if I were going for glowing stuff, I’d camp both discos or the west side (froggy/bar/arm area).
  9. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Glowing doesn't drop from the west side. Just the Darkened Seb Scale (along with weapons and various class pieces)
  10. Weebaaa Augur

That was my impression as well. Thanks for chiming in, Cragzop.
  11. Mazame Augur

Having camped disco last year for 3 weeks for the cleric helm I have about 9 Glowing armour drops. So they can drop in disco but like I said it was 3 weeks of farming every day for 4+ hours a day.
  12. Tappin Augur

I agree with OP; something needs be done. 1 person can solo the crypt, just imagine what an afk bot group can do with 3 zerks.