Dbg, would this fix all the charm exploits?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Greensealilly, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisfin Journeyman

I will just use the lame response that you gave me earlier...

"You cant say what they did or didn't intend with the change."

They could of added a if(charmed pet) into the code if they didn't want all pets(including charmed) warping to their owners when they are too far away.

Also, mercs are not counted as a pet, they have completely different code, so they could of easily made pets or mercs do it without the other.

But I am sure you know what they were intending more than the devs that coded it did...

No you don't, but you are the one claiming its a exploit, the burden is on you.
  2. Machentoo Augur

It's hard to see gating with a charmed mob as an exploit when the GM staff has never to my knowledge banned, suspended, or even warned someone for simply gating with a charmed mob. This is a tactic that has been used a LOT in competitive situations overe the past few iterations of the TLP's. They have reviewed many interactions where charm gating was used, quite a few that I am directly aware of and I can only imagine a multitude of others that I know nothing of as well. I've never so much as heard a hint that gating was an issue, from DBG's perspective. Some of the othere shenanigans that accompanied the encounters, sure, but not gating specifically. Ultimately DBG is the arbiter of what is and is not an exploit, and until they determine it is an exploit, I think you're fighting an uphill battle trying to argue that it must be seen as one.
  3. code-zero Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.