I’m a SK, Necro, Monk and I wish they would increase Feign Death reuse timer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Ilshade Augur

I’m a SK, Necro, Monk and I wish they would increase Feign Death reuse timer.

This skill is 90% abuse and harassment used currently rather than what it was intended for.
    There are very few situation it is actually a must have to function to progress
    My opinion is to increase the reuse timer not remove it completely, but to avoid the main reason is it used, is to train people without FD.

SK - FD refresh is hourly
    Necro - FD refresh every 30 mins
    Monk - FD refresh every 15 mins

You can still use it for all what it was originally intended for but cant use it for the harassment of others.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

What is instead of increasing the reuse timer they gave SK/Necro/Monk two Feign Deaths?
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

I find this post to be harassment on my eyes.
  4. Bewts Augur

Sure.

Let’s break all the raid content designed with feign death in mind.
  5. AgentofChange Augur

I'm a forum poster and I think every single forum poster should be banned from the forums forever because we're all stupid
    Kukaw and Risiko like this.
  6. RickyR4GE New Member

I can't tell if i'm starting to hate these posts or wish it would continue.
  7. urbanbo70 Elder

The core fundamentals of this game will never be changed, no matter how ignorant its current owner is.
  8. SunDrake Augur

How about we leave the game pretty much as is. Mangler will make it a year just like other TLPs, its not a big deal.