Cleric turn undead 32k proc bugged?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by qweasy, May 31, 2019.

1. qweasy Augur

I've cast turn undead hundreds of times so far on Selo and have not gotten a single Infusion of Holy Light proc.
  2. niente Developer

Turn Undead works but the 32k may not be showing up because of killshots from DDs being bugged. (will be fixed in June patch. but not Mana Burn, sorry wizards)
    Sancus likes this.
  3. qweasy Augur

While I would like to believe it's that simple the problem isn't just not seeing the number, stuff isn't dying either.
  4. Spooky Augur

Literally the only reasons to play a wizard are seeing manaburn damage and crit messages showing up separately. Both are gone/broken. Plz fix
  5. Jenarie Elder

I've noticed what seems to be a difference that SHOULD NOT be possible but I've been casting it enough and after seeing someone else post that I'm starting to feel like it may be more than RNG.

If I go to somewhere like Chardok, I get procs. In Elemental Planes I've seen two the whole expansion. I know it isn't meant to matter but is it possible somehow a resist check got added somewhere and it is getting resisted on white/yellow mobs most of the time now?