is there a way to force adventure level lock after AA cap limit?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by madent, Jun 2, 2019.

1. madent Journeyman

is there a way to force adventure level lock after AA cap limit?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

no it overflows

you can buy an AA limit unlocker if your a free/silver account
  3. madent Journeyman

dont think u understood.... the overflowed AA got capped and now its forcing me to get XP but i want to stay locked to farm some stuff...
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Buy glyphs, use glyphs, earn AAs buy glyphs and repeat if this is what you mean. You can always have a necro sac you until you lose experience also if needed. Not sure if this is what you mean?
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I think I understand what you want...

… I think from my experience when you are at aa cap and hit the aa percentage thing at all, it will reset to 0% aa automatically. But I don't remember it changing IF you don't touch it.

...I don't think you can do anything until you get uncapped and reset your aa xp level. Then don't touch it at all when you get capped again.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh I thought you meant:

When you are capped on your AA and can no longer earn AA the exp overflows into regular experience.

There is no way to stop this.

You could buy expendable AA and use up some exp that way. Then it will flow back to the AA if there is room.

Free and silver accounts can raise their AA cap by purchasing an AA cap increase. In case your stuck at 250 or 1000

Used to be a Glyph of Interminable reward that gave you nothing in return and was just for this purpose.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

Shroud your toon if you want to be caped in level?
  8. Daedly Augur

You can die and lose any regular exp you gained that you didn't want.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why do you need to stay locked at a certain level to farm something?
  10. Aurastrider Augur

Maybe evolving the Alaran tear? It was believed it was based on mobs killed not xp but this might not be accurate? I know there was an SK back in the day that did not want to gain levels because he would PL peeps in one of the instances off field of bones I believe. No clue what gaining levels would have done but he was fully against gaining levels because it would ruin his process.
  11. Nniki Augur

Here's how it works:
  12. GNOME_POWER Augur

How about using your experience to create Essence Emerald?
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Vox and Naggy spring to mind
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What would you be farming from them other than a few epic drops that don't also drop on other mobs?