Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 15, 2019.

1. doah Augur

Can you either move the destroy button away from the others in the character window. I keep accidentally deleting stuff when I try to close the inventory window.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

You don't have conformation window that pops up?
  3. Warpeace Augur

Probably has the Fast Items Destroy checked on the Gen tab on options.
  4. Cannikin Elder

Seems to be working fine for me (rk II). 12 second cooldown from the base 15 seconds. The AA line gives 3 seconds total cooldown reduction, not per rank.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Players loging in now are no longer all access and have lost 5 levels are are now level 105 !
  6. Concerned Druid New Member

Why is the LOG IN server down?
  7. fochess New Member

while I was logged in just a bit ago my account changed from all access to free player and I still have close to 60 days left on membership and unable to log back in now on that account
  8. Herf Augur

MAJOR PROBLEM AFTER PATCH TODAY:

EQ client has 'stopped working' with the error popup. It's happening on two differentt accountts and computers of mine and to a bunch of guildmates in raid today.
  9. therman New Member

simply put=>
    [IMG]
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

everytime I /camp today to switch to another char I either end up at server select with an active char or black screened and have to shut EQ manually and restart it.
  11. svann Augur

Last few weeks it seems like the Horizon Blighted Sage is bugged, or I am. When I hail him for the Prince Ralaifin raid the response I get is "looks at you as if you are of no consequence", so I just have to remember the keyword. Pretty sure it didnt used to be that way. I do have all progression done.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Primary anchors are faubared again!

Not a lot of use being given an new anchor to plant when I'm trying to get back to the guild hall. :(
  13. LLyan New Member

Not a total bug but something has changed.
    When in the AA screen. Turned on "Can Purchase" . When the right number of AA for a skill was reached it did not display the skill as available to purchase. However, if you unclicked "Can Purchase" and turned it on again it displayed the skill as available to purchase.
    Previously before recent updates it would display anything available to purchase once the correct number of AA's was reached.
  14. Moege Augur

I have yet to see any Extra Planar Potential Shard drop in TBL/GMM, bags full of
    Stone of Tranquility (at least they tribute for 100 or sell for 1silver)

Would love to hear that I am just that unlucky.
  15. Jondalar Augur

I have seen a couple. Just exceedingly rare.
  16. phaeril Augur

Mobs (with a few exceptions) do not flee in base instance of Kedge Keep, they do flee in picks.

Previously locked door to the throne room in golem temple (where Retseth spawns) is no longer locked despite the door emote occasionally mentioning your lockpicks, which are no longer required.
  17. Fnyanea Augur

Not sure if a new bug.

But in the GMM raid DZ. If you defeat event #1, then come back the next day and request a new DZ, the gnome that teleports you to the 2nd event area isn't there. And since the doors to the 2nd event area are sealed, you cannot attempt event number 2.
  18. doah Augur

I used expedient recovery today and it summoned my corpses but didn't give me xp and such back.
  19. GNOME_POWER Augur

You need to mention when, where and how you died.
  20. doah Augur

Tonight around 6pm central to a monster in an expedition