DZ xp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Banecrow, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Banecrow Elder

Do you get less xp in a DZ if you are only 1 group and not a raid?
  2. Silver-Crow Augur

I'm not sure, but I have found that some of the DZ encounters (like storms) are harder than OW. This may slow your kill rate, and affect xp.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

You do in AoC DZ's in classic and kunark. Unsure if this has been extended from Velious-PoP.
  4. Banecrow Elder

Do you know the % decrease? I am playing on Mangler right now and it is already less than live.
  5. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

No. It was never said what the % was but its alot. You should be exping in open world and not in the DZ was the intent.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

They said they were going to nerf the XP in AoC instances but I'm not sure they ever actually did it.
  7. Machentoo Augur

They did, it is very nerfed compared to open world.

And it goes up at least through Luclin, not positive on PoP but grieg's end is horrible compared to what it used to be.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, thanks. I think it was one of the regular forum posters that said it wasn't changed so my info is iffy at best.
  9. Ilshade Augur

You will still get exp but it is a lot slower exp - did this last night in POH with a group of peeps - all lvl 50's except SK 49 and SK got 3 blue bubs shared exp in 2.5 hrs.