Ragefire - TSS Launch Date / Vote Opening

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jack of all trades, May 30, 2019.

1. jack of all trades Elder

Since Ragefire is completely forgotten when it comes to posting information about vote periods, launch dates etc., I was hoping someone would have some additional insight into when the voting period and tentative launch date of TSS was?

I believe that the expansion was cleared on 4/15, so going out 60 days, the next voting period should be either 6/17 or 6/24 (unless I've completely miscalculated). From there, that means a successful vote would open the expansion on either 7/8 or 7/15. Does that appear to be correct?
  2. Gremin Augur

Its 3 mos from date expansion best. Vote start 7/8, open 7/22 if it passes I believe.
  3. jack of all trades Elder

Where I got 60 days from, I have no idea lol. But I appreciate the answer! Looks like I've still got another few weeks of break before coming back for the glory of TSS.. screw that PoR nonsense.
  4. Machentoo Augur

It's a little more complicated than 3 months then vote.

A while back I wrote up a full explanation of the voting system, which is posted on Allakhazam here:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Progression_Servers

Since that was written, the lockout for Ragefire and Lockjaw was changed to 90 days instead of 180. The rest should still be accurate (note the change in eexpansion launch times as well, which is mentioned at the bottom of the post.)

If you know the date the current expansion launched, you can use that to figure out the two week voting blocks and where the 90 day mark will fall in the voting cycle. Expansions always launch on the first day of a new two week voting block.
  5. Gremin Augur

It launched April 1st, was beat on RF following Monday the 8th I believe.
    Machentoo likes this.
  6. Machentoo Augur

Yeah, should be July 8 start of vote, July 22 launch then. 90 day mark falls on July 7, last day in the previous voting period, so it rolls over to the following voting period since there will be less than a week left in that one.
  7. Xunsai New Member

110~ days from Launch to Launch if content is killed inside the first 14 days.

July 22nd.
  8. Machentoo Augur

Not always accurate. Sometimes you have three days, and then fourteen more days if you miss that. It all depends on how the months fall, since the timer is based on 90 days but not all months have 30 days.
  9. Xunsai New Member

Planes of Power 5-29-2017
    90~ Days (LDoN to open 90 days after PoP, but it corrects itself with another 20 days during LDoN)
    LDoN 8-29-2017
    130~ Days
    Gates of Discord 1-8-2018
    110~ Days
    Omens of War 4-30-2018
    110~ Days
    Dragons of Norrath 8-20-2018
    110~ Days
    DoDH 12-10-2019
    110~ Days
    TSS 7-22-2019

It's not always as complicated as possible. Sometimes the easiest method is the right method.
    Enjoy your day! Use this information as you will. You can go back even further if you'd like...
  10. Xunsai New Member

In haste, I missed PoR. Add this into there. PoR 4-1-2019, which unsurprisingly is another 110~ gap after DoDH. On another Monday. :)