The Burning Lands Chase Items evolving path

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CrazyLarth, May 29, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

Item Name

RANK ZERO
    Djarns Tarnished Amethyst Ring
    Fate's Accumulator (not evolving)
    Tattered White Satin Gloves
    Threadbare Weighted Tabard
    Torn Efreeti Boots

I am trying figure out the evolving path for each item anybody know this info. So I can add that info to allakhazam.com.

2. Zvenn Just an old monk

these four upgrade by killing mobs in TBL or GMM:

Djarns Tarnished Amethyst Ring
    Tattered White Satin Gloves
    Threadbare Weighted Tabard
    Torn Efreeti Boots

this requires you to get 10 of them and combine them with the crystalized luck (10 total makes it 10 luck at max)

Fate's Accumulator (not evolving)
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Djarns Tarnished Amethyst Ring - Requires "Scalebreaker" Achieve (Champion and Paragon of RoS) and "Tsaph's Champion" Achieve (Champion and Paragon of EoK).

Tattered White Satin Gloves - Requires "The Ring of Scale Slayer" (All RoS Hunter Achieves), "The Empires of Kunark Slayer" (All EoK Hunter Achieves), and "Planeslayer" (All PoP Hunter Achieves).

Threadbare Weighted Tabard - Requires All of the Collection Achievements from CoTF through RoS (Not going to list them all as it's a lot).

Torn Efreeti Boots - Requires All of the Explorer Achieves from Classic through RoS (Just need the Overall Achieve under General for each Expansion, the indented zones are optional and not needed).

All 4 items can only be lvled in TBL Zones (You still need to XP them like previous evolve items on top of the above requirements). To evolve the items to the final lvl you will also need All TBL Achievements (Including all of the Raid Achievements).
  4. Duder Augur

*Minus Plane of War

GMM also grants evolve exp (It is flagged a TBL zone)
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I thought he was asking for the names of the gear as it evolved upwards, not the requirements for making them evolve. Sadly, I didn't write them down as I went along.
  6. Lianeb Augur

They are different based on armor type and choices made at higher tiers
    Whulfgar likes this.
  7. Nniki Augur

Looks like item IDs are in these ranges:
    161501-161610
    161680-161697
    Whulfgar likes this.
  8. roth Augur

The highest I”ve gotten mine to is just the first evolution done. So I can look to see what they will become at each stage, and having started on it I went and put in the usable classes too, since the names are the same for the two classes lists, even if the items themselves are somewhat different.

PLATE+CHAIN means WAR CLR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD ROG SHM BER
    CHAIN means RNG ROG BER SHM
    MELEE+HYBRID means WAR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD BST BER
    PURE MELEE means WAR MNK ROG BER

Berserker :
    Tattered White Satin Gloves(ALL), Patched White Satin Gloves(PLATE+CHAIN), White Chain Gloves(CHAIN), White Platinum Chain Gloves(CHAIN), White Platinum Gem Studded Chain Gloves(CHAIN), White Rhodium Chain Gloves(CHAIN).
    Djarn’s Tarnished Amethyst Ring(ALL), Djarn’s Silver Amethyst Ring(MELEE+HYBRID), Djarn’s Gold Amethyst Ring(WAR PAL SHD MNK BRD ROG BER), Djarn’s Platinum Amethyst Ring(PURE MELEE), Djarn’s Platinum Gem Studded Amethyst Ring(PURE MELEE), Djarn’s Rhodium Amethyst Ring(PURE MELEE).
    Torn Efreeti Boots(ALL), Silver Efreeti Boots(PLATE+CHAIN), Golden Efreeti Boots(CHAIN), Platinum Efreeti Boots(CHAIN), Platinum Gem Studded Efreeti Boots(CHAIN), Diamond Efreeti Boots(CHAIN).
    Threadbare Weighted Tabard(ALL), Combatant’s Weighted Tabard(MELEE+HYBRID), Harasser’s Weighted Tabard(WAR PAL SHD MNK BRD ROG BER), Assaulter’s Weighted Tabard(PURE MELEE), Assaulter’s Gem Studded Weighted Tabard(PURE MELEE), Tabard of the Striker(PURE MELEE).

Ranger :
    Djarn’s Tarnished Amethyst Ring(ALL), Djarn’s Silver Amethyst Ring(MELEE+HYBRID), Djarn’s Gold Amethyst Ring(HYBRID), Djarn’s Platinum Amethyst Ring(HYBRID), Djarn’s Platinum Gem Studded Amethyst Ring(HYBRID), Djarn’s Rhodium Amethyst Ring(HYBRID).
    Threadbare Weighted Tabard(ALL), Combatant’s Weighted Tabard(MELEE+HYBRID), Fused Weighted Tabard(HYBRID), Composite Weighted Tabard(HYBRID), Composite Gem Studded Weighted Tabard(HYBRID), Tabard of the Deft (HYBRID).

For Ranger I omitted the Boots and Gloves as it follows the exact same path as the Berserker’s. Its interesting that only the shoulder piece has a name variance between the two classes.
  9. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I have a druid roommate, and we leveled our stuff up together. We have not done gloves. I'm pretty sure that only our shoulders varied in name. I'd have to check my logs for his links to be sure tho.
  10. Tucoh Augur

11. CrazyLarth Augur

thanks for the info.