Server Merger for PST/Hawaiian Raiders

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rumplestilskin, May 13, 2019.

1. Fnyanea Augur

Descendents last raided during TBM.
    Enceladus last raided during EOK, and were never PST based.

Wreckers does raid TBL and GMM. 7:30-10pm AEST (GMT +10). That would be late night for west coast USA I guess?
  2. Whulfgar Augur

How far into TBL are Wreckers ?
  3. Yimin Augur

4. Daedly Augur

Not qouting to reference anything else other than, we have beat PoFire raid. And if we could consistently field 42 real people, we would almost for sure have one of the GMM raids down and quite possible Stratos.
  5. Mazame Augur

Ok it took me a min to find your guild "<Ne Cede Malice>!" I do see you posted on the forms that your looking for people over a month ago. But like I said it took me a bit to find so other may be having trouble as well. The low exposure could be leading to the lack off apps just as a thought.

I would recommend updating your post in a few ways.
    1st change the title of the post. If you are as you say a "Pacific time raiding guild" then that is something that could help bring people to you. So start with it. bring attention to what make you different, and why people should join you.

2nd your list of needed classes is different on the lasted post vs your web page. you will want to keep it current.
    Recruitment needs:
    BRD: High
    BST: High
    BER: High
    CLR: High
    DRU: High
    ENC: Medium
    MAG: Very Low
    MNK: Low
    NEC: High
    PAL: Medium
    RNG: Very Low
    ROG: High
    SHD: Medium
    SHM: Low
    WAR: Medium

WIZ: High

3rd offer a a reason to get people to join. DKP bonus as an example.
    If i spent X time in a guild and have a lot of DKP then the cost to server transfer knowing I would have to start all over could stop me from making a move.
    If you offer Bonuses then you can get more people to make a switch.
    Then with more raiders you will down more events and everyone will get more loot. In the long term it worth it to fill your ranks even if it means giving new member a leg up to get them in the door.

I believe the effort to market yourself in the right way would help to filling those extra slots your looking for.
    Warpeace likes this.
  6. Daedly Augur

My post was really only to correct that we have indeed beaten a TBL raid. Y'all can argue the rest amongst yourselves
  7. Drpeppa Journeyman

I hope the OP gets their want for a server merge.

They will soon realize on server merges that smaller guilds literally fall apart in those situations because they are farmed til nobody Sept the officers remain.

This is a proven fact shown by many many many guilds in similar situations when merges took place.
  8. complexication Kassina

Considering this is multiple threads of the same damn thing, I hope OP doesn't.

Any advice given in regards to boosting the guilds exposure and reaching out to players who don't live in the Hawaiian/Alaskan/Pacific Time zones has been vehemently ignored. If Xegony can have players who live in England raid in PST based guilds, then Erollisi players can literally suck it tf up because I have zero empathy.

The same people wanting a merge will be the same people wielding pitchforks if it so happens a server merge deleted their toons or screwed with it in such a way that it's unplayable. Plus, p. sure this game will sunset before merges ever become a priority.