evolving skill up rates

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, May 30, 2019.

1. Greymantle Augur

Ran into what I thought was an odd issue last night. On the weekend I acquired the shoulder item from the fire fight mission. Wearing it in GMM I skilled it up to 15% on the first tier. Then the other night I got the ring.
    So here is the issue, equipped ring @0%, shoulders @ 15% , and T1 boots @45%. Then ran through the first GMM mission.
    During the mission I monitored the skill ups. The shoulders did not change at all UNTIL the ring reached 15%. Then they both increased, boots are different tier so seemed to work fine. At the end of the mission, my ring had gone from 0 to 22% , the shoulders from 15% to 20%.
    I know they evolve using shared exp., but this just seems weird.
  2. Lianeb Augur

They no longer share xp.
    I have actually never seen them not gain the same xp. And I have leveled items on 4 toons, in fact every item levels a % on the same mob if they are the same level, for me anyway.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That very first 0% to 1% seems to take a bit for whatever reason. Then it's normal.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Smokes knows what's he's talking about here, since he's on his 30th set of evolving gear.
  5. Greymantle Augur

Going from 0 to 1 only took 3 kills. On the ring. What concerned me was the sholders not gaining anything until the ring caught up, then past them.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

7. Derka Power Ranger

I do agree with shoulders taking longer. I have lvl 4 ring, level 3 boots/gloves and level 2 shoulders. Shoulders were the last item I looted and level 1 went fine but level 2 is dragging compared to how fast the others leveled up at level 2.
  8. Bakaf New Member

All my evolving items leveled at the same rate, no difference between them.
    Yendar likes this.