Any raiding guilds left on Coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angrist007, May 29, 2019.

1. Angrist007 New Member

As the title says, are there any left? I know the server is dying a quick death, but any chance with Gates around the corner that any guilds are looking for players?
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

3. Risiko Augur

Is TFC and RI still there? They were going strong when I left the server after Luclin opened.
  4. Grecco New Member

MIM is still kicking and accepting applications. Still crushing Time and doing the LDoN thing in anticipation for GoD.

If interested you can find us at www.mimguild.com
  5. jeskola pheerie

I asked this question in the other Coirnav thread and got no reply, so I will ask again here:

I am curious - out of the 15 guilds to beat Quarm listed on coirnavprogress.com, how many have folded? Or I guess, how many are still actively raiding and expected to beat GOD?
  6. Kakashi77 Elder

The ones below are still actively raiding:

Magus Imperalist Magicus
    The Final Crusade
    Exiles of Agnarr
    Eastern Coalition
    Imperceptible
    The Fallen Council
    Relentless Insomnia
    Nostalgic Path
    Nox Terrorem
    Hello Darkness
    Ashen Oath
    Kill Mode

You'll find links to their website and raid hours on coirnavprogress.com
  7. Risiko Augur

Looks like Coirnav is doing fine if all of them are still actively raiding content.
    jeskola likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

agreed. the idea of "dead server" some people have now is quite ridiculous.
  9. Grecco New Member

Coirnav is just in the wasteland that is LDoN. People tend to hate that expansion and other than running those dungeons there isn't as much to do so the active daily population is not what it once was. Sure population overall will continue to decline but I'm hoping things will stabilize once GoD arrives and we progress further.
  10. Labzeh Lorekeeper

Eastern Coalition are definately still active. We have 2 main raid nights but then we also do one or two other non-dkp raid nights with attendance of 50+ toons each week because people are still interested which is great for a +8GMT time zone guild.