LVL 70 Hotzone Quest Issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by St0rm420, Dec 19, 2016.

1. St0rm420 New Member

Okay so I picked up a lvl 70 hotzone quest and its kill 5 Drachnid Champions or Infiltrators in The Hive. I have killed at least 5 of each now with no update to the quest whatsoever. I'm not new to hotzone quests Ive done them many times. I just don't understand what gives. I am in The Hive and I have killed the correctly named mobs with no update at all. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Wasted a lot of time just finding them and finally did way at the bottom of the spirals in the caverns and it just doesn't update.
  2. St0rm420 New Member

Managed to find another thread about this. I take it you guys just don't care then ? Glad I only purchased a months subscription instead of the year and also glad I figured out you guys don't do anything about bugs like these. The other thread was from June of this year. That's 6 months and the quest is still bugged ? I will be going back to F2P if this isnt resolved soon I think you guys have had ample opportunity to address it and are obviously ignoring that thread and mine. You can patch in Christmas stuff but cant correct a hotzone quest ? Unacceptable.
  3. Meliannia New Member

now 2019 its still bugged at 2/5 wont update THREE YEARS and they still make Hive a hotzone with Teeks for daily task that wont ever complete, wow, so bad
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

5. GNOME_POWER Augur

You stand here and pull a mob from the basement using a pet.
    Of course, huge train.
    It takes a very long time if the target mob is not laying spawn.

This method can not be used when someone is in the zone.
    [IMG]