Dissident Level 1

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Filter, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Filter Augur

Hi All,

I've been doing missions in GMM and exping in FM on Sarnaks. Dissident level 1 isn't hitting my mobs or if it is it's not any larger than a regular critical hit. When I press the button to trigger it, it goes off so I know it's using an axe. Since that day a week or two ago, I've went back to Dicho. Is anyone else seeing this happen?
    No, I don't have my parser but it's not hard to see if and when the Dissident hit hits.

Bez
  2. Tolzol Augur

Sarnaks riposte buff will negate dicho/dissident if it is up when you hit it. This is likely the issue your having. There was also a bug when TBL launched where dissidents weren’t working and you had to go talk to the merchant you buy the disc from to fix the issue. It’s possible this could also be your issue.
  3. Sancus Augur

You may need to purchase/scribe the tome again. Sometimes only the "container" spell gets scribed.
    Xedu, gotwar and lolans like this.
  4. lolans Master

This worked for my Bard, but did not work for my Zerker
  5. Xedu New Member

Looks like someone is trying to work their way up to respected community member status.
    Sancus likes this.
  6. Ezbro Elder

DEVS: This is a bug? On my Monk I have Dichotomic Form (101) + Dichotomic Form 1(250), but on my Dissident I got only Dissident Form (106). Lacking the Dissident Form 1(250). I went and bought the Dissident tome again and rescribed two times. Did not work, I can trigger the hotkey (106) but see no buff on the character.

On my new rogue which didn't have the Dichotomic, and went straight to the Dissident weapons, got both Dissident weapons (106) + the Dissident Weapons Trigger 1(250)
  7. Lheo Augur

None can use the lvl 250! Skills, max lvl is 110 so the lvl 106 is the only one you can use :)
  8. Ezbro Elder