Pound for Pound

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Clawbird, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Clawbird New Member

Who's the best player you ever saw in each class? ( don't need to list out each class )
    Who are the ones you grouped with or raided with that you thought really were head and shoulders ahead of others in their class.
  2. Kolani Augur

Bard - Sedenten or Sharma. Tossup.
    Shaman - Thraall
    Cleric - Elhana
    Rogue - Lolie
    Ranger - Uolian, before everyone knew he was using Em Cue.
    Warrior - Yethuy
    Monk - Xethux and Ssonic, can't separate them. They could separate anything though, they pulled Venril Sathir to the Dreadlands zoneline when Kunark was still current content.
    xethux likes this.
  3. Clawbird New Member

Which Server?
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Shaman, Grakk of Veeshan
  5. catcattank Elder

dandin
    RPoo likes this.
  6. moogs Augur

Enchanter - Fizbox
    Paladin - Denellron

Ayonae Ro
  7. Maedhros High King

If youre saying folks that make elite players look average, the hyper-elite, then heres the couple recent players I've seen on the Fennin Ro and now Cazic Servers - though a few are on Xegony now.

Enchanter - Maxxbuff - I've seen great enchanters but only ever seen one that could turn a wipe on Arx5 into a win when it was current by tanking everything, mezzing all the spectres and then topping the parse while people banner back in. Mind blowing.

Shadowknight - Drogba - Why even bring other tanks? "Hey Drogba, mind tanking all the adds and let the rest of the knights just dps?" Drogba - "sure"

Berserker - Foanddi - need someone to waltz in and do 15% of the total raid dps? Done.

Ranger - Findictive - Do you need someone to top the dps parse, tank adds or top the heal parse? Hes got you covered whichever you need.

Magician - Marquele - Throwing down parses that other mages only dream of amidst the worst nerf period in class history. Number one on the parse on Prince Selrach Di'Zok almost made me fall out of my chair.

Wizard - Yielzen (RIP man) - Never seen anyone else be afk at the beginning of a raid, come back half way through and top the parse. Absolute savant.

There are more that are pretty darn close, but these are the ones that stand head and shoulders above.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fintank and Drogba like this.
  8. xethux New Member

While I appreciate the nod, and I was damn good, and did train all the PA monks, many of them, Ssonic included surpassed my pulling skills.
  9. Cadira Augur

SK - Sithsonn, Drogba did some cool stuff too once in a group
    Shaman - Zaggran
    Ranger - Remien
    BL - Eyezing
    Enchanter - Silv
    Mage - Razure
    Necro - Tonyy

But I don't know a lot of people.
    RPoo likes this.
  10. Parker Elder

What a fun topic!

Bard- Vashon (Zeb server<Dark Horizon>) He was always sorta a mythical figure for me coming up. When I finally got the chance to raid with him to compete he retired. So I prefer to keep him at demigod status above me so as to always keep chasing something unobtainable. Tremendous all around player and leader/person. (I've raided with so many great bards over the years I'd love to mention them all but this would be a novel)

Berserker- Ragepaw (AB server <D'Pikeys>). At a point in time I think he was tops serverwide. Best attitude and results.

Enchanter-Rodg (Zeb server <Stone>) First enchanter to show me they could outpull me by a long shot..humbled me right up.

Paladin-Aerzen(Zeb server <Stone>) We jokingly referred to him as AAerzen because he always had a gajillion number of AAs. Besides that me and him ran a ton of Ldons together and we didn't even need to speak we just knew what the other would do and react seamlessly off another. Sadly left for WoW, wouldve loved to seen what he could have done if he stuck around.

SK-Uddu(Zeb server<Myth Lords>) Part of a husband and wife team that let me leech off them, crazy good and efficient together. Really great times with them.

Necro-Neyo(Zeb server) Great guy and kickbutt necro!!!

Rogue-Feochadan(AB server<Dpikeys>) Also had the pleasure to raid with him and seeing him top or high on parses was a great thing to see.
  11. Monkman Augur

Monk - Splos
    Sk - Zeod in the group game
    Cleric - Cadira
    Necro - Tonyy
    Beastlord - Eyezing
    Tevik, Deloehne, RPoo and 1 other person like this.
  12. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I feel like I'll offend one friend or another by genuinely participating in this, so;

Necro: Scornfire

Suck it
    Vumad, Tatanka, Mintalie and 7 others like this.
  13. Cailen Augur

Mage: Sancus/Ryino they tied imho
    Ber: Derresh
    Bard: Sirene
    War: Marduk back in the PoP days
    Nec: Scornfire never seen anyone even come close
    Cle: Mykaylla back when she was in HFC with me
    Ranger: Dartaniun

for monk I'd say Lisard but he's disqualified for making a nerf enchanters post last year
    Fintank, Lisard and Sancus like this.
  14. Lisard Silly

Ranger: Hi Fin <3
    Fintank and Sancus like this.
  15. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

Enchanter: scornair
    Cleric: scorndeath, scornlife, scornpurgatory
    Magician: scornearth
    Bard: scorneternity
    Shaman: mehdisin, scornfauna
    Necro: scornnoob, scornfire
    SK: scornmalady
    Druid: scornverdure
    Wizard: scornwater
    Fintank, Tucoh and Scornfire like this.
  16. Forcallen Augur

17. Ghubuk Augur

SK - Ghubuk . (but then again, I don't weigh very much)
  18. Cailen Augur

Quoted for truth! I learned a lot from Maxx miss the guy
  19. Ryino Elder

Hahaha yeah over half the raid dead and Maxx tanks it all so we can rez/banner/buff. Guy was insane.
    Cailen likes this.
  20. Insaneox Augur

Bard= Stanza
    BST= Eyezing
    Berserker= Viking
    Cleric= Jaszmin
    Druid= Starshinne
    Enchanter= Renaii
    Mage=
    Monk=
    Necro= Tonyy
    Pally=