Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 15, 2019.

1. Ranor Lorekeeper

But you don't see any of the AB general chat at least not on BB server.
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Gnome Memorial Mountain Raid #3.....the boss is leashing when he flys back up....good job at breaking stuff.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's always done that once in a while. Not a new bug, but an annoying bug.
  4. Icy1 New Member

Same here, except I've not been able to get into any server since the april patch.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Changed the colour of the loot links to make loot easier to spot with all the spell link spam.
    Its changed the colour the the spell links!

Can we either get these as 2 seperate colours or be able to turn the spell links off, please.
  6. AnzoRagespirit Augur

This was literally the first time he's ever done it to us, he did it like 3 times and our ballistas got blown up and before we could rebuild again we hit enrage and it was game over.
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Confirming that this is still bugged. Ran it about a half dozen times last night. Still have times where you successfully make the jump, move forward, then are instantly ported to entrance with a fail message.
  8. Prathun Developer

The logic for the tether was not changed in the 5/15 update. The coordinates for the tether cover the spline that the boss is attached to OK. I've added in a check to see whether the boss is attached to a spline before running the tether check as a spec fix for this problem.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

When it happened to us this week, he took off into the air - summoned the tank and was sitting at the far end of the platform at 100% HP. The event script still considered him in the air, no one could cast or do any type of dmg on him. That we'd never seen in the past, just resets to 100% when he took off into the air.
  10. Hostility Elder

Spell damage messages from other players and PC spell messages are both being controlled by the PC Spells Filter. It used to be that messages like "Player begins casting" were controlled by the PC Spells filter and direct damage messages were controlled by the Spell Damage Filter. Effectively, you must have both on now to see other players direct damage messages.
  11. JChan Developer

This should be fixed now.
    Sancus, Eaiana, adetia and 1 other person like this.
  12. Nniki Augur

First JChan post in 2 whole years!
    Eaiana, Sancus and klanderso like this.
  13. svann Augur

Mouse movement issue:
    Ive posted this before, but afaik its never been responded to and it is still an ongoing problem.

I move around using left+right mouse buttons. Normally when I am running around I will hold right mouse button to control camera, and then press left mouse button to begin moving. Often the game will malfunction and either freeze or the camera will spin to straight up or straight down. To fix this I need to release both mouse buttons, and then eq works again. This is a very annoying bug and happens several if not dozens of times a day.

This has been an issue for years, through multiple computers, several mice, and through a few different OS. Im fairly sure then that this is not my computer causing it.

This is also posted on the issue tracker but I cant link to it as it seems to be unreachable atm.
  14. GNOME_POWER Augur

Which product do you use?
    I use Logicool trackballs, but I have never had such a situation.
  15. svann Augur

This has happened with MS mice and Logitech mice. Never used trackballs.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Corpses from Speaker Theatre, Plane of Smoke Trial no longer get booted to Stratos but are booted to plane of Smoke zone at the same spot you died at.....not good if you do not have access the zone!
  17. Eaiana Augur

I have encountered a strange looting bug twice now since the patch. In the Plane of Smoke trial "Wending Ways", if the boss mobs have anything on their corpses, you sometimes can't loot them. The item shows up in the advanced loot window, but the corpse poofs immediately and the item is gone.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

May 15 - "Fixed a problem that caused some of the Gnome Heritage armor textures to be brighter than intended"

Not sure if that was fixed but now anything white or clear like shields, armor, etc is super glowing - like its radioactive.
  19. Olyander New Member

Warrior Shield Sunder does not appear to be affected by the AA Improved Shield Topple. The cooldown is not being reduced, although I didn't check if the dmg mod is being added.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

"Lesser Brann Giants", "Lesser Vann Giants", "Lesser Vind Giants", "Lesser Jord Giants", "The Rainkeeper" factions all from Bastion of Thunder are reported on kill but don't link to the faction window and seem to be missing from Planes of Power faction listings in the window.