level 80 teek quest on phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Craized, May 24, 2019.

1. Craized Lorekeeper

so HoT has just dropped on phinni, so I popped over to see Teek about picking up the new daily hotzone quest, and its there but he wont give it to me, he just says I have nothing for you at this time. my toons are currently level 86.

is this how its supposed to be? is there something to unlock or some such or is he buggy?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

How's it supposed to be, when you find out, I don't care. How's it supposed to be?

also, common belief is we won't get em till server bounces this weekend, from all the extra instances.
  3. Captain Video Augur

I assume you meant level 90. It's probably a bug, since this is the first time HoT has unlocked on a TLP. I would open a ticket.
  4. Machentoo Augur

He meant level 80. The TLP hot zones only go up to 10 levels below max level. There are not (and should not be) level 85 and 90 hotzones/quests on Phinny now.
  5. Captain Video Augur

Oops, I stand corrected on the max level thing. But it's still something that has never been tested at HoT unlock (we don't have a TLP test server, hey that's an idea!), so I would still recommend opening a ticket.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Hot zones are set at server up. Since HoT wasn't unlocked at the last one, no lv 80 hot zone was set. Will take a crash, or a dev to implement.
  7. Pukkun New Member

Bump, since it's still not available.