Next TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, May 23, 2019.

1. Rcbauer Augur

1) Start in kunark
    2) Only enable use of Krono on accounts that have used a CC at least once.
    3) 6 week unlocks
    4) Bst available day 1 .
    5) Gnomes can be paladin day 1
    6) You're welcome.
  2. Thalliius Augur

Nothing special or unique about a TLP server like that... would be a ghost town server
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

1 - Easily one of the biggest lulls in classic.
    2 - solves nothing.
    3 - interested parties already on selo
    4 - selo proved this wasnt really what many people wanted
    5 - pallies will literally never be that popular
    6 - thank you.
  4. smash Augur

2) if you think dbg will limit their income you really not thinking.
  5. code-zero Augur

Especially given that they'd have to do an extensive rewrite of the subscription codes to make it work. They'd never, ever recoup that loss
  6. Warpeace Augur

Maybe the next TLP they will teach everyone how a Krono really works?
    smash and code-zero like this.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Good luck.
  8. Arrk Augur

Just release a TLP, that has all expansions unlocked, but the characters are all level locked for periods of time ( like 2 months for 50, 2 months for 60, etc)

Basically this allows you to go do things and try to do things way above your level... want to take that raid at 50 to go try to kill Vulak... go ahead. Think you can down a PoP god.... go try!
  9. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

So a Live server where you and your friends agree to set 100% AAXP for two months at a time.
    code-zero likes this.
  10. Lindartwo Derescue Journeyman

1. Start in Classic. I mean Classic with no enhancements/upgrades. That was the reason I came back. Kinda disappointed but I still enjoy Mangler.
    2. Make Krono no drop/lore. Not sure if this could be done. I know nothing about computer code.
    3. More Pick zones?
  11. Meridian Augur

how about 'no'.
  12. Lindartwo Derescue Journeyman

Just gonna take my Kronos and go home now :(
  13. Thalliius Augur

Funny that we’re 2 months into the launch of the new TLp servers and we’re already getting new TLp server request posts

Only new TLP ruleset that could ever get me to start over again would be a FV loot ruleset with fast XP. I’d still be on Corinav if it wasn’t for the insanely horrendous XP rates

Unless it was a classic start, then I’d skip it all together and just stay on Selos until Live and transfer to FV
  14. Lindartwo Derescue Journeyman

I like to think the reasons are because we as players play the content and then think to ourselves that this could/would be better if this was changed. It's a great way to get player feedback provided the discussions are based on facts within the game and not based on the players feelings so much.