NOTICE to all those whining about bots and training them.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Freeti farmer, May 21, 2019.

1. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I mean, you could build in a cascading /pause timer into each one, based on your reaction time, so that when you hit the last keypad the all the timers are synced.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

You're losing, man.
  3. Hinastorm86 Augur

What do you do, put them on a cart to push to the kitchen when you go make coffee? Rofl.

Good lord. I know you're trolling, but at least try a LITTLE.
  4. Hinastorm86 Augur

Again, rofl.

Post a vid of your legit 24 box setup, with you using these 50 macros in a legit manner.

No? ya, didn't think so. You're a joke.
  5. phaeril Augur

/pause 5, /targ a_hill_giant
    /pause 2, /stand
    /pet attack
    /pause 60, /cast 1
    /sit (or /cast 2 for FD)

[IMG]
  6. krimmett Lorekeeper

1- that wont help with targeting corpses, and /hidecorpse always, doesnt always work.
    2- the delay in pet attack and casting is so long that any solo player can KS you.
  7. code-zero Augur

People DPS race and beat those crews regularly
  8. Machentoo Augur

It doesn't? I have played literally thousands of hours since it was introduced and never seen it fail a single time. Under what circumstances does /hidecorpse always not work?
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

This macro is awful and inefficient for starters it's L1 /pet attack A L2 /stand /L3 pause cast /L4 pause sit. Nobody does this 24 hours a day 7 days a week on multiple PCs. The "keystrokes" are automated, his pets will swap target mid cast to the closet "/pet attack a" target and the toons auto stand upon entering combat and sit after exiting it rather then time based like your suggested macro.
  10. krimmett Lorekeeper

If i knew the reason it didnt work I would tell you. But I regularly have corpses fail to be hidden with it on. The only fix is to /hidecorpse none, and then /hidecorpse always when they all pop back up.
  11. qweasy Augur

Clicking the npc name in the advanced loot window will unhide the corpse. Other than that it always works.
  12. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

While I can't think of it not working for me, cmon man. This is our beloved EQ. Nothing always works.....
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

This thread is hilarious...

And /hidec alwaysnpc rules the day.
  14. Machentoo Augur

But not if you are botting, because the one in a billion fail rate apparently somehow outs you to DBG and makes it impossible to continue using your hacks to farm stuff.