Agnarr returning player questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by EastSideWestSide, May 21, 2019.

1. EastSideWestSide Lorekeeper

While I was excited when Agnarr was announced I was unable to play at that time and I'm just now getting the chance to enjoy the server. I did have a few questions I was hoping to get answered if anyone has a moment.

What do people usually do for bags on Agnarr? Is there a certain best type I should be looking for or something available for DB cash?
    (I also have sold a Krono for start up cash so I can do some limited Bazaar shopping if needed)

Where are good places to hunt where I can also work factions without losing any? (As an example, I virtually always level in Blackburrow since it improves several factions while losing only the gnolls which hated me anyway)

A couple of class/race questions,
    ... Regarding Paladins, I had assumed Dwarf would be the best choice but I see quite a few threads with people saying the High Elf wisdom at the high end becomes the best advantage when in the top gear everything else caps, is that correct?
    ... Regarding Rangers, I had assumed Halflings would be the best choice but I see Wood Elf racial fletching mentioned quite a bit. Is the Wood Elf fletching really that great?
    ... Regarding Necromancers, Iksar Regen Iksar Regen and more Iksar Regen seems to be the consensus but, as you can lich and lifetap, is there any value to Hide from dark elves (which I don't think there's an alternative for) or Gnomes getting tinkering (I'd read something about lifetapping stalking probes). I was going to make my Shaman an Iksar and I wasn't a big enough fan of the race to make two...
    ... Regarding Wizards, where did they stand in Pop? Were they desirable on the high end or subpar to other DPS classes?

On support classes like Clerics
    How do people level those now that the server is a bit older? My original EQ main was a Cleric (though I switched to Druid and Mage later by Velious), A friend told me they had several tricks added to help soloing like weapon proc spells but are those available on Agnarr or from expansions that won't exist there?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can give me some advice, especially on the bag question.
  2. Shanarias Augur

Best advice would be (no offense intended here) to go to the TLP forum and ask them. I haven't played enough TLP to be any kind of authority on anything there, but I hope you find what you are looking for. :)
    EastSideWestSide likes this.
  3. EastSideWestSide Lorekeeper

Thank you, lol I had almost added the question "Should I ask this on the TLP forums instead" so I appreciate getting that answered :)
    Shanarias likes this.