TBL /played

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, May 20, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

That is exactly the mentality that breaks down the total player base and makes things more difficult for casuals. If you like your raid content difficult and like any new content in general then help casuals with the difficult content they like, simple. One hand washes the other.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. Duder Augur

3. Drayman Elder

That seems to be the prevailing position among most players.
  4. Duder Augur

So that's the reasoning as to why you should behave in that manner?

No one helped me, so I wont help anyone either?

/boggle
  5. Drayman Elder

If you are talking to me, I help players all the time.

I run them through EoK and RoS progression and then they get good enough to get in a guild and then they have no more use for me. :)
  6. Duder Augur

You just said that you wouldn't help people who aren't in your guild.

When your guild begins to crumble, what will attract new recruits? When people quit because there isn't a large playerbase or any for that matter, willing to group/play/help, then what? Only grouping and helping people in your own guild is quite elitist and detrimental. Why is some one who isn't in your guild undeserving of your amazing power?
  7. Drayman Elder

I didn't say that, Smash did.

I just think that most players have the same position as he does, you and I excluded of course.
  8. Duder Augur

Well /fingerwag Smash then, I apologize for confusing you
  9. Whulfgar Augur

Been done with all that for literally months now ..

Thee only thing I'm working on are farming type 18 / 19's very specific one's.. for my war main and 2 box alt's..

Been done with the xping of the rare's themselves for a long time as well.
  10. Tucoh Augur

The evolving items definitely added a huge /played time to TBL in ways that I enjoy but don't really want to see in the next expansion. I've got a near perfect set of augs and 4 evolving items at T5 and frankly I regret losing my mind doing fight fire over and over, spending weeks leveling them and the time I spent looking for collectibles for the shoulders.

That being said I bet if they have the exact same thing next expansion I'll probably resist doing it for about 5 seconds before I give in.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  11. smash Augur

I am rather sure there will probably be 4 new evolving items, question is the requirements for those.

I guess slayer, Heroic journey, maybe the HJ split up into 2. As they all have the same in common that they time sinks. Of course there also the ultimate time sink is getting all your TS to 350, or maybe increase TS to 355, 5 increase in your TS and 255 for fishing

I guess with the recipes from RoS/TBL, there enough recipes to get to 355.

And the uiltimate TS is research!!!!!
  12. Conq Augur

That's exactly how it goes on Tunare. I've run hundreds of trials for friends and guildies and their alts, strangers too. Just don't expect me to tank/heal and dps for you, you have to bring something to the table or I'd rather bathe my goldfish than carry someone who hasn't taken the time to learn their character enough to contribute at this level. By contribute I mean produce at least twice what any merc can. Yes, I've disbanded players in the middle of a trial and completed it without them. I did, however, offer to rez them after it was over, if they were still online. So I'm not all bad, all the time...
    Conq
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'll minimize research, just a bit. It takes less time to do the (2000 combines?) for research than it takes to farm PoP and GoD smithing and tailoring stuff to get to 350 - *IF* you have all the pages to begin with. Me and my buddies are hoarders and we had what we needed.

My plan of attack was to get 5 skill ups (after doing all the easier stuff - 60 and under spells, inks, etc) per skill up session and just put it down. It worked out really nice to me and I'd recommend that kind of plan to those that haven't done it. Do everything you can't possibly fail at 300 skills (100 or less trivial stuff) first in hopes that as trivials raise, you'll have the maximum amount of skill to avoid some failures. My poor iPad was under a lot of stress loading all these recipes as I learned them lol.