Mangler AA - Dev what will we get

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by omgomg, May 16, 2019.

1. omgomg Lorekeeper

i would have thought that selo's would have gotten the bonus xp applied to AA, but they didn't

what will happen to Mangler AA, will we get the bonus xp on it ? seems appropriate for a casual server
  2. Fizon Elder

How do i delete someone elses post?
    jeskola likes this.
  3. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

I am sure they will monitor the issue once the time comes. They were pretty active on making adjustments on Selo's so i suspect they will do the same once Mangler moves into Luclin this fall.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Why? You have 90 days for each expansion. What is special about Mangler that it should have accelerated AA experience?
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Every snowflake is special.
  6. omgomg Lorekeeper

in spite of the trolls, a lot of players thought increased experience meant increased experience, not just increased leveling experience. i don't have a problem with it, just wondering if they wanted to clarify

you know, like what it says at their web site
    "starting at the beginning and moving through content at a more relaxed pace."
  7. Truetotheblue Augur

90 Days?!This statement is preposterous and provides FALSE info to the GOOD PEOPLE of Mangler. We only have 84 Days! Need that 10x AA Xp to account for those missing 6 days (/s, if it wasn't obvious)
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Busted.
  9. jeskola pheerie

This just means your monthly marketplace claim includes a pre-roll joint option.
  10. Tierdal Augur

youll find out next year, hows AM/HAND/LORD?
  11. Aziuno Augur

You will probably get a new TLP to purge Mangler of it's population.
    Enjoy!

P.S. why do you think that server will live past August 27th? Casual vanilla nostalgia seekers will all leave to relive that casual wow.