why the belt nerf?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by flash000, May 16, 2019.

1. flash000 Augur

The idea that i cant just keep my old gear and have it keep the same effect to be forced to get the new upgraded gear is a joke especially when this gear is not even that old. Its stuff like this that really just wants me to walk away sometime.

Why didnt they just make two new belts and leave the old ones as is.

Have the new belts have the same slow effect but with a 25% cripple and the higher end cripple effect with a reduced slow ?

Most people cant even get these new belts to drop yet?
  2. Cicelee Augur

Because I have power and influence.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. svann Augur

- all belts will be changed to suspenders
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

This makes no sense?
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They haven't figured out the secret tell from the mobs yet. Only Fight Fire's secret tell has been figured out by roth.
    momentumAB likes this.
  6. Bamboompow Augur

At least Beimeith was scientific about his methods when he called for the hammer to come down on something. Like it or not, you can't argue with math and data, and he was always very thorough. He didn't even get his way always.

You argument was "I want this", and "Nerf everyone else's belts if I can't have this". Wow, and you won! If I was Beimeith, I might be scratching my head a little.

Anyway, its fine. Given the current social and political climate, being a jerk is perfectly acceptable. Even encouraged.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

WTG DBG why don't we just get rid of slow throughout the whole game. doing stupid stuff like this is killing the game and to get it nerfed because some stupid caster none the less.

Andarriel
    Naturalist likes this.
  8. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Suspenders will mess up your back and shoulders. I hope this doesn't happen.
  9. Allayna Augur

Belts hang low and chafe my epeen.
  10. Ruven_BB Augur

Do your belts hang low, can you toss to and fro.....
  11. Ninelder Augur

Welcome to 20 years of arguments against spell casting focus degradation. Keep at it, and maybe in 15 years they will only halve the nerf.
  12. Littlelegs Elder

necros, please comment. i enjoy the spectacle.

edit: i admit, a little out of context. but yeah.