Congratulations DBG!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Naturalist, May 16, 2019.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

And yet you're still here. Perhaps this will help.

Moldar, Ninelder and Urzhad like this.
  2. Thrillho Augur

Congrats DBG! Well done! ;)
    Mintalie likes this.
  3. Naturalist Lorekeeper

I ain't leavin, they just get no more loot from me! Roxy must be on vacation figured I'd be banned by now.
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

This guy starts a thread about things to nerf then merely 4 hours later makes this thread about quitting EQ. Idk feel bad for the guy. Maybe has bad weather anxiety causing poor decisions?

**edit** him say he not leaving
  5. Naturalist Lorekeeper

I said I could keep my three main accounts gold for years for free. Without ever giving them a penny again. Someone else might have bought that krono but not me! And it's beyond obvious I have my DGAF turned up to 11 today.
  6. Verily Tjark Augur

You're gonna buy the next expac and just not tell us about it. Don't lie to us and yourself!!!
    IblisTheMage and Naturalist like this.
  7. Naturalist Lorekeeper

Ok that made me laugh!
  8. Urzhad New Member

I'm thinking maybe mom took a vacation and he is going through attention withdrawals
    Genoane likes this.
  9. Ninelder Augur

This is brilliant, so saving this!

Did this person make any actual complaint? If so I can't see it, it either got blocked by the forum-meddlers or he/she is just raging ambiguously...
  10. Dewey Augur

You realize not giving them any money means not buying expansions. Just because your gold doesn't mean that you want to be stuck behind in expansions.

Every time you click a Krono they get paid. It might not be your dime, but they don't care who's dime it is...

So even though I agree it was sad to nerf the slow belt, I also see 1000 other things I disagree with that they do. With that being said there is a ton of things they got right. Many many improvements have came to the game over the years and this one nerf won't break anything.

Look at the chanter tank nerf. Do you think they are happy? No.
    Look at the bst, druid, shammy, chanter dps nerfs. Again not happy people.
    Headshot nerf...

The point is the nerfs eventually lead to other improvements. You may not be happy now, but who knows this nerf might lead to mercs that slow.
    Naturalist and Yinla like this.
  11. feeltheburn Augur

12. Imukai Augur

As pointed out above (will point out again), every Krono you consume gives them money on their books. Until that Krono is consumed, it isn't claimable revenue for them - that money just sorta sits in accounting limbo somewhere.

So you're sure sticking it to them by staying Gold for "years" for "free". Yep. I bet their principal executives just hate that their bottom line increases every time you enact your revenge.

Bright side though -- at least once they ban your forum account you can find something else to do on these stormy days -- like sit at a window and enjoy nature.
    Naturalist likes this.
  13. Nifty Slacker Augur

I agree. Congrats DBG! We love you! Thanks for unnerfing some stuff, and nerfing the belts that really don't make much difference anyway!

Congrats!
  14. Balthen Lorekeeper

I'll match this and throw in 1 birthday card and 1 stormy weather card. Can I have your stuff?
    Naturalist likes this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

I won't send anything. Can I still get free stuff? What, you won't give me free stuff? Now I am going to have to whine and start many pointless threads. I wanna....Waaaaaa!!!!
  16. Whulfgar Augur

ahh ok, so you just want attention.

Well looks by the posts of this thread. You got it.
  17. Tucoh Augur

[IMG]