Eryslai, Kingdom of Wind (poair) temple minis ??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bellatreg, May 16, 2019.

1. Bellatreg New Member

Arch Mage Alchtonion
    Gakamenial Fir'Disralsi
    Queen Silandria
    Rinturion Windblade

We planned on killing these in the AoC instance last week but they were not up in the DZ. I did however track Rinturion from the zone in in the open world version of the zone.

These are the 4 temple minis that are not the Avatars for the Xegony key. Is there any reason they would not spawn inside the instanced version of the zone? As far as I know
    not a single other elemental raid boss does not pop in the dz. We clear Fire/Water/Earth regularly as well and I have killed every single raid boss in these zones inside the dz.

Being that at least one of them was up in open world, and no one ever does poair open world, I'm willing to bet there is no trick to spawning them, and that they just spawn on zone pop or from passage of time. We did try clearing the entire temples in the dz to see if that would pop them and nada. We were there for probably almost 4 hours and they were still not up by the time we cleared all 4 Avatars and Xegony.

Does anyone know how to make these 4 raid mobs pop in the DZ?
    or
    Can you please make it so these 4 bosses pop instantly in the DZ, so we can kill them? =)
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur