Crystalized Luck Stack of 1000

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leon, May 15, 2019.

1. Leon Journeyman

What I do know, the issue is not with my computer or keyboard and it has nothing to do with Venus or Mars being in retro grade. I have successfully in the past been able to purchase a single Crystalized Luck from the Loyalty Vendor in PoK but now for some reason she will not sell me one but a stack of 1000. I am not sure if this is a bug or intended but some clarification would sure help.
  2. Nniki Augur

Do you mean the quantity selection box was at 1000 by default after clicking the Buy button or do you mean that whenever you hit the Buy button, it automatically tried to sell you 1000? If the latter, your shift button may have been stuck.

Shift key is the shortcut for buying a stack. Control key is the shortcut for buying a single item.
  3. Leon Journeyman

The only option that I have is 1000 even when I try to set it to one.
  4. Arhok House of Embertune

Do you have enough loyalty?

It may be resetting to 1000 if you have insufficient funds in your crowns account.
  5. Leon Journeyman

The only option that I have is 1000 when I try to manually set it to 1 it always defaults back to 1000. I have never found a need to use the short cut keys for vendors. I use my mouse to open the quantity box for vendors and I manually set it, this is the first time I have ever had an issue with it. Thanks. :)
  6. Leon Journeyman

I have enough crowns to buy 1000 but I am not going to.
  7. Arhok House of Embertune

Uhh.. huh? Crowns cap out at 5700-ish. Crystallized Luck are 1000 crowns a pop.
  8. Leon Journeyman

I have over 5000 crowns you get my point? Uhh… huu!
  9. Schadenfreude Augur

His point is you have enough to buy 5 Crystalized Luck with some left over not 1000.
    Allayna and Leon like this.
  10. Leon Journeyman

If I were to buy 2 does the Luck stack?
  11. Scorrpio Augur

Try holding Ctrl while clicking the Buy button. It should buy only one.
    Leon likes this.
  12. Leon Journeyman

Will try that thanks.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh heh I love it when you try to help someone out and they are being snarky when you do.
    Arhok likes this.
  14. Leon Journeyman

So far nothing has worked game is still trying to make me buy a stack of 1000.
  15. Brohg Augur

[IMG]

1000 Crowns is the cost

the popup with 100 is the stack size, includes a slider for purchasing any amount less than that
    Leon likes this.
  16. Leon Journeyman

Thanks I did not know we could do screen shots like that. I understand that 1000 is the cost. I also understand that the slider bar can be adjusted to what ever amount we want to purchase up to 100. I will have to take some screen shot like that so you can see what I am talking about. Thanks again.