How many paid accounts do you have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, May 9, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

4 accounts, 1 lifetime (raid acct) and 3 yearly my boxes
  2. Leigo You come here often?

6,879... but really 4
  3. Allayna Augur

Seems they forgot animals and undead in this expansion.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

3 Lifetime, 3 Silver.

Tell your fellow Necro's to stop completely rejecting every option they give regarding fixes for it. Also, Necro's total net dmg from DoTs is higher than that of Rangers and Beasts by a lot, and the Dev's look at the big picture not single spells which are apples and oranges.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Six lifetime accounts and 3 accts on one year subs that I supplement with krono to keep the sub date away. Each year its one deluxe expansion or whatever the top one is and 8 regulars for the other accounts. I have a few other acounts that t are sometimes subbed for my nephews to use. I'm in the game for the duration :)

Also one of the reasons I support or promote any ideas I think will keep the game going for a long time. I want to get my money's worth :) I think it is fair to say I put my money where my mouth is.
    Barton likes this.
  6. Urzhad New Member

4 paid accounts with the Main account paid on an annual basis
  7. Brovaar Elder

5 lifetime accounts.
  8. Tygart Lorekeeper

I have 7 accounts. I typically have 5 active with one of those as a lifetime subscription. At a minimum I'll have three accounts active. For my non lifetime accounts, I usually pay with 3 month subscription plans or krono. During anniversary and special events I might have all of those accounts active depending on my real life schedule or season. I buy the expansions for all 7 accounts every year.
  9. Mediik Augur

1 paid, 3x kronod
  10. Duality Augur

Around 20-22 all-access that I've kept going monthly over the past couple years. Have over 40 that I know of. Thanks for your kronos!
  11. Drayman Elder

3 for me and 1 for my wife. Mine are paid yearly. Hers is month to month.
  12. Laeadern Elder

3 paid, all expansions....that being said i don't typically box.
  13. Bamboompow Augur

7 accounts total
    5 paid. Monthly subs.
    2 Silver.

I have a primary account with my favorite character that always gets the new expac.
    3 are actively played but at times those accounts get cancelled and do not receive the expacs.
    1 is not used much but still has enough benefit to stay active. Its the first to get the axe and last to get an expac.

Yes, monthly is the most expensive but RL demands flexibility. I have bought year long subs before and then wound up only being able to play 1 month out of the year.
  14. Nineye New Member

6 on yearly subs
  15. Laronk Augur

I have 2 paid accounts and 4 accounts that get expansions and a krono/sub per year to max out their aa
  16. tuda Lorekeeper

5 paid accounts, none of them with current expansions, since I'm strictly a TLP player these days.
  17. Sissruukk Rogue One

Just one account. Anything more it would feel like I am trying to herd cats.
  18. Archery Lorekeeper

My paid accounts vary between 8 and 14 depending on which peripheral accounts have built up enough to need AA's granted and how much selling ~ Buying I'm in need of. Kinda wishing I'd have taken advantage of the Lifetime option when last available.