Diminished Muhbis drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, May 12, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I am probably just being dealt a bad hand by the random number generator but in 2 trials of three, 7 Contracts of War and 3 Tyrants of fire. All the missions I have done in the last few days I haven't seen any diminished muhbis drop. Are they still dropping in these missions for others?
  2. Sancus Augur

3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ok just a string of bad luck then. I can live with that. :)
  4. Tuco Augur

Did all the missions in tbl yesterday for some new boxes, had a 40 percent or so drop rate. Your luck sucks, sorry!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Rather have it be bad luck then some patch note I missed :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I did Contract of War and..... no muhbis.... did another Tyrant of Fire and MUHBIS!!!!!! Finally. I must have really ticked off the RNG I must make an offering.
    Ngreth Thergn and Yinla like this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Some day's it's chickens it needs. Other days... It likes YOUR blood. It's capricious that way.
    Thunderkiks, Ssdar, Whulfgar and 2 others like this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I was just happy to learn it was just my bad luck to be honest :) Now what shall I sacrifice to the RNG gods...
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The RNG hates me. 14 missions that can drop muhbis and one time I got muhbis. I must have got drunk one time when me and the RNG were out having drinks and stiffed him with the bill. It's the only explanation I can think of. Well ok there may have been that time with me and the RNG's girlfriend.

Well... this weekend I shall sacrifice issue #2 of Dragon magazine to the RNG. I would sacrifice issue $1 but I sacrificed that for a promotion years ago.