Airbound skystone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tankasaurus, May 13, 2019.

1. Tankasaurus New Member

Maybe I am too stupid . I finished the trial of three today and after it my airbound skystone disappeared and I dont know how I can come back to plane of smoke instance for other trials.

Thank you
  2. Kiras Augur

Just step on the teleporter to smoke.
    Duder, Yinla and Tankasaurus like this.
  3. Zuchero Journeyman

I just had mine to poof in the last few days ...its not in my bags anymore. DB said i need to acquire in game again.
  4. Duder Augur

https://tbl.eqresource.com/fightfire.php

But as Kiras said, there is no need to hand it in to get a Smoke trial. Just stand on the teleporter to smoke to get a trial.
    Zuchero likes this.
  5. Moege Augur

6. Zuchero Journeyman

I understand that part but in some ways it was a nice option to get there fast instead of travelling throught Stratos. Many peeps had it dissapear so its ok for now.. Thanks for the answer
  7. Nniki Augur

The airbound skystone was a remnant of the original design. The plan was for you to no longer have access to Stratos after the Udex banishes you for interfering in the battle during Fight Fire until you could prove yourself by surviving the trials of smoke. In order to enter the trials, you were given the airbound skystone. After proving yourself, you would be forgiven and permitted to once again enter Stratos, no longer needing the airbound skystone to reach the trials.
    Duder and Yinla like this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Wow, I've never heard that before.

So they were going to launch a new expansion and basically lock all the zones after doing one mission? Jeezus that is horrible design...hehe. I hope whoever came up with that was fired, because that's just awful if true.
  9. Riou EQResource

yea, until you beat a trial, which of course groupers struggled with, it was brought up and changed not long after in Beta
  10. Zuchero Journeyman

ok thanks a lot for that nice info.