login server is down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ForumBoss, May 12, 2019.

1. ForumBoss Augur

Toleraen likes this.
  2. dupliciti Journeyman

Yup it's down. Getting the unable to connect to server message now for a while.
  3. Lurikeen Journeyman

Same here.
  4. Type_2 New Member

5. KermittheFroglok Augur

Ditto, guess all we can do is submit tickets and be patient.
  6. blooper21 New Member

7. Evil.Iguana Elder

The frequency of server crashes in this game is atrocious and the people who are running it should be embarrassed that their company can't seem to do what hundreds of other superior companies can. Regardless I fully expect a deluge of people making excuses.
  8. tenahi New Member

Hoping the server won't be down too long. =/
  9. yerm Augur

I bet not a single employee is willing to log in and reboot it.
    Slayan likes this.
  10. bardoksing New Member

THIS IS REDICULOUS 30 MIN LOG IN SERVER IS DOWN NOT 1 DEV REPLY
  11. dupliciti Journeyman

This is just awful. And I'd scheduled dinner with my mother to join the family in the tavern for a nice quiet meal in East Freeport. Now we're going to lose out on our reservation. Simply unconscionable!
    Sangfugel, Nifty Slacker and Lurikeen like this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I rarely ever have problems with the servers crashing and I leave toons online all the time. Which servet are you playing on?
    WhoWasThatMaskedMan likes this.
  13. Junck Journeyman

It's not the game servers, it's the log in / server select stage.
  14. Nifty Slacker Augur

I know people get frustrated when this happens, but it's not fair to compare everquest servers to other games that are less than 20 years old. Hang in there guys, they will fix it.
  15. Poyzen Frawg Augur

If you can read this: "A connection to the server could not be reached. Please check your internet connection to make sure you are on line.", I am on-line.

"Check our Network Status" … Wouldn't it be nice if the log in server was on this page.
  16. dmccollum Elder

I know right. Who in their right mind would carve out part of their development budget to make improvements. Imagine having rental units that you never set aside capital to do renovations over the years.
    Sangfugel likes this.
  17. Kinoko New Member

Same here.:mad:
  18. Troz New Member

19. Cronar Elder

Not sure if it matters or means anything, but eq2 is working just fine. I can log in without issue.

I wouldn't hold your breath over anyone getting this fixed tonight. It is Sunday AND mothers day.
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

And it's fixed now. So... there is that.
    Cronar likes this.