type 3 augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by juggalo, May 9, 2019.

1. juggalo New Member

is there going to be a type 3 slot installed on the tbl chase shoulders and ring? is this an oversight that's in the works? if not, how come? you make the augs but we don't get enough slots to use them. I have 2 type 3's rotting in my bags that are just waiting to be used. it certainly wouldn't be gamebreaking or unbalancing to let us use the augs that can be placed in any other shoulder or ring, especially when you consider all the work that is put into getting and evolving the chase loot.
  2. Lubianx Augur

I cant find the exact quote but it was mentioned previously by a dev that it is working as intended.
    The chase items will not have type 3 augs
    Jondalar likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I was really hoping he would of added that. He added the boots and gloves to work with the charms, but I was already short type 3 slots before the ring/shoulders, now I'll lose 2 more slots with the chase items.
  4. Raccoo Augur

WTB Slot type 5 useable added to type 3 augs. On Necro and Shm I'd rather use more type 3s but they're very limited.
  5. ShadowMan Augur

He said its intended and doesn't see eye to eye with many players on the matter.

He went out of his way to make them work with charms and adjusted purity, when they already drastically surpassed anything available in stats even with those "concerns". People had zero loss and massive gains despite them and yet those aspects were fixed. The one aspect they actually are a loss in and its "intended tradeoff" when the classes impacted gain pennies on the dollar to those flooded with more AC or hdex/hagi returns in total from these.

Much like the "flavor" stance on caster proc augs verses melee proc augs working normally.