Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Happens to a max aa toon with 0 autogrant too.
  2. Jondalar Augur

I'd kill for it :)
    doah likes this.
  3. svann Augur

Left-right mouse movement bug
    This is an old bug thats still tormenting me.
    I move around using the mouse - by pressing left+right mouse button. Too often It will bug out and either freeze the game or spin my camera view straight up or down. If I release both mouse buttons it fixes it, but it is still annoying, and hazardous if I have a big pull coming up behind me.

This has been an issue for many years, through multiple computers, mice, and operating systems.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1714?jql=text ~ "mouse"
  4. Xorsazis Augur

No worries. I will log into test and give it a go there. I was able to stock up AA so I will burn a few Dragon Glyphs in PoK.

As far as XP'ing: On the wizard we were doing GMM missions and killing mobs (From Darkness Howls). Lesson was being used on one instance, but not on the next.
    On the warrior, was burning Glyphs on raids. Lots of dying, zoning, new instances, different bosses, some trash clears, but never enough to generate more than 10-20ish AA in a raid. No real pattern.

I will also do this on the default UI on the Test Server as well as my custom one, just to see if it makes a difference. It shouldn't, but life finds a way.
  5. Kudladar New Member

Looks like the lag bug related to the logs is posted here. I haven't seen any further communication from DEV's regarding a fix or that it's listed as an official bug yet.
  6. Xorsazis Augur

So can't edit. But I tried doing this on test, and it was working OK with my custom UI. I was going to try more testing but I ran out of AA and cannot testcopy for another 8 hours. One theory I had might have been not so much in the UIFILES as much as maybe the UI_CHAR_SERV.ini files. I never copied those over to test, and it appears Kizant was able to get it happening on Test as well. Will try again tomorrow.
  7. phaeril Augur

Pretty sure AoC Plane of Sky Instance is missing spiroc vanquisher set and a pegasus. Not a huge deal, just takes and extra week to get your raid force keyed but also makes Spiroc island super easy.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Crashing all the time now (freezing up). Makes it a real pain to try to raid.
    Locks up a 2nd account in an entirely different zone when it happens too.
  9. Xorsazis Augur

Was able to finally test with the UI character INI files from my live build. Seems like its working just fine on Test. I could not reproduce the issue there.
    niente likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Empyr 2 - Generals

Moving Glorious Battleworn Monolith up to the towers by the bridge, he just vanished! We assume he fell under the world while going up the slope, tracking showed him to be at the bridge but he wasn't under or on it (roll on the tracking change)
  11. Malbro Augur

I don't know if this is a result of the last patch, but the NPCs in the lower level of PoP era Crypt of Decay(the Ruins of Lxanvom) are missing. The center pillar also kicks you to Tranquility instead of putting you back up above.
  12. Nniki Augur

I don't believe it's been mentioned in this thread specifically, but it would be nice to see the effects from the Blazing Euphoria/Whispering Midnight Casting Magic type 18 and 19 augs work for bards.
    Bard insult songs should ideally trigger the Casting Magic effects. Insults are magic direct damage and meet the minimum mana cost requirements. See song example:
    Historically, nothing with SPA 383 has worked for bards for whatever reason, so it's not a new issue. There's even an old item on the issue tracker for sympathetic procs. I don't believe it's ever been stated as to whether it's intentional or just due to special bard code, but with the introduction of these new augs, it'd be nice if someone could take a look. :)
  13. Moege Augur

Not a bug. Center pillar always zoned to Tranquility and there is no lower level NPCs if the raid event is not active.Do not confuse PoP and TBM zones, TBM pops you up top and has lower level mobs.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

not sure if this is new but one of my windows (it had a name -my spam window for mele ect ) I took off the scrollbar option and it was working then I minimized it.
    but during raids when I try to re-open that window it would FREEZE the toon so I rebooted the char.
    Happened twice. So I re added the Scroll bar and it opened with no issues.

Oh and I think all 3 times I had the HIGHLIGHT turned off in all windows - I like to keep it turned off - wish it would STAY OFF.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure if it is a bug or not,

The bodice of the Caster Tradeskill Raid Robe is a different yellow to the rest of it!
    Heavenly Glorious Void Frostfire Robe - Wizzy
    Heavenly Glorious Void Mindlock Robe - Chanter
    Not sure on Necro & mage

Would be nice if casters got some new robe graphics or it at least matched the icon used for the robe, also a convert button on the chest which would change it to a tunic to match the rest of their armour set.
  16. enchanter New Member

please help launchpad wont let me sign into everquest on either of my computers it just keeps saying "there was an error completing your request. please try again later. I have reinstalled the game and still no luck anybody got a fix to this ?
  17. Lianeb Augur

Have you tried selecting the server verse using the last known button. Also are you running on some form of VM they put in some blocks to that type of play, not sure what it looks for