Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Grogak The Champion

Just wanted to report that the "Orc Scoutmaster" in Crushbone for the newbie Bard weapon now available from PoP/Ykesha is not currently spawning.
  2. Grogak The Champion

Please ignore the former. We got him to spawn. He was just on a significantly delayed timer relative to other mobs in the zone. Carry on, and good day, sirs.
  3. Xorsazis Augur

Here is a video of the issue. Sorry for the bluriness, but you can see what it is doing.
    https://imgur.com/iKr1gyA
    niente likes this.
  4. Brohg Augur

Completed on 4/22, updated correctly at the spot marked [3] here:

[IMG]
  5. Drakah UI Designer

Quest:
    Lucky 13

When event starts, the mugs that are supposed to be ON the table are on the floor instead. Did not realize that was the case, mission failed.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Died but didn't get any damage reported just a death message.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This should also be fixed in the next patch.

This is not a bug but a tuning change. (See patch message snippet listed by Svann)
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Empyr 1 weirdness - Event now doesn't auto win! YAY

But, now the emotes accross the screen don't tie up with the emotes in events message
    With only Oblate up we were getting messages across the screen saying Theo & Scare, but event message was saying Oblate.
  9. qweasy Augur

Could we get a list of the items please? Having to take the time to camp something to find out it got nerfed into uselessness is pretty . Glad I saw this now since I was a day or 2 away from wasting my time on one of those swords.
  10. Brohg Augur

Safe bet is that any weapon you were planning to exploit the missing rec:level on now has a rec:level
    svann and menown like this.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Same issue for me. No filters at all, I buy glyph of dragon scales, go to rebuy, have to toggle can purchase off and on to rebuy.
  12. Quatreh Elder

since 05/07/2019 patch i can t log in
  13. doah Augur

I think there is something wrong with the tranquil blessing AA. it seems not want to work frequently when I have come out of combat and been in fast regen mode for a bit. I end up spam clicking it for about a minute or two before it will work again.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB channels are messed, they are working for half the guild but not the other half, which is making for some interesting raiding.

Also I got an unknown error when using channels

Did something change channels with the maintenance yesterday? Seems strange it is working for some and not others.

Works for me and not the other half, on the same internet connection.

Edit *looks like my unknown error was when I lost only missing channel which is Serverwide.Eqresource
  15. Jondalar Augur

This has been around for years
  16. doah Augur

Good time to fix it i think, yeah?
  17. niente Developer

I feel really dumb but I still can't reproduce this. Are you still seeing this issue on Test and/or can you give me more detailed reproduction steps?
    I tried having Glyph of Dragon Scales, then re-opening the AA window with different amounts of AA (i.e. only 3 AA left, or 200), with Can Purchase enabled.
    I also tried having a low # of AA and slowly increasing my AA total and it updates the list correctly.
    How are you gaining EXP - is it by quest completion or by killing NPCs? And are you zoning in between getting EXP and trying to purchase AA? Does your AA window usually stay open or was it a coincidence that it was up and you were not getting updates? And which AA tab is open.

Thanks
  18. kizant Augur

The AA filter problem happens every single time for me on both test and live. All I do is this:
    1. Login and open AA window
    2. Select Can Purchase and see it filters properly.
    3. Buy AAs until no more tabs are displayed.
    4. Close AA window
    5. Kill a few mobs so I know I have enough AAs to buy something.
    6. Open AA window
    7. The Can Purchase button is still depressed and no tabs are displayed.
    8. Toggle Can Purchase button off and then back on again
    9. See that tabs are displayed with things I can buy where previously no tabs were visible.

Can't think of much else to add. It's a level 110 beast lord with 18k AAs so I have plenty of things to purchase. Most of my AAs are from having autogrant on. Default UI.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

I see this as well. Yes, I know I can buy it via a / command.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

Be max AA.
    Have can purchase enabled in AA window.
    Minimize AA window (don't close it, minimize it I think it reproduces in both cases but minimize is more common)
    Click dragon scale glyph
    Un-minimize window
    See nothing purchasable.

Edit: Toggle the can purchase button, and it fixes itself.
    Thunderkiks likes this.