How many paid accounts do you have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, May 9, 2019.

1. Axxius Augur

3. All paid and current. I enjoy 3-boxing.
    BadPallyGuildLeader likes this.
  2. Endaar Augur

Two paid accounts, both with TBL. Second account isn't actively played but it's around for when my Wizard can't tank and I need two mercs.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Pirlo Augur

6 via cc all current expansions
    but right now im farting around selos sporadically because RL sucks right now
    :mad::oops:
  4. Mattamer New Member

2 Gold, 4 FTP.
    I missed the boat on the all-access lifetime membership.

Has there ever been talk about a monthly 6-pack? I'd gladly consider paying $49 a month for 6 individual accounts.
  5. Allayna Augur

1 Lifetime. 6 Gold on auto-renew.
    2 premium expansion packs per year and 5 low end expansions per year.
  6. MarttinPH Augur

I have currently 1 active account because of a year subscription.
    I normally pay for six accounts. None of my accounts have TBL, and two has the prior expansion. I only play on TLP servers usually, so the new expansions never interest me. I have one or twice purchased Krono with gold/services, but 99% of the time with cash. I might add a seventh account next time I play actively.
  7. plobb Elder

7 all tbl
  8. RandyLahey Elder

7 paid accounts, all with TBL
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

5 Paid. All TBL.
  10. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. enclee Augur

6 (3 lifetime + 3 yearly) but only 2 have TBL. I’ve been busy with Divinity Original Sin 2 lately. Highly recommend for those that love tabletop DnD brought to life.
  12. Monkman Augur

2, paid with krono
  13. enclee Augur

Makes you wonder how the current total paid accounts compared to the peak.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  14. Whulfgar Augur

Naa not for me at least.

I am curious however.. Why people always say boxer's dont make up the bulk of the game?

again 19 poster's 98 accounts gold.. And I know for a fact thats pretty standard least on the servers I've been on personally.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

1 paid, 1 mule account. I'm a rare, I don't box player.
  16. KermittheFroglok Augur

I think the forum might not be as representative for the “casual” players since they aren’t on the forums as much after they’ve gotten their bearings in the game?

Then again, I’m only a casual player but even I have 3 paid accounts. My fiancé and my brother are even more casual and they each have paid accounts. All of five of those are lifetime subs. From playing on Vox, I feel like the ratio probably is 2-3 boxes for each player BUT that’s Vox where a lot of new/returning players go because it’s near the top of the server list. (i.e. I can easily believe other posts that say ~six to one is really the norm.).

Only one of my accounts has TBL. Bought ROS premium on two of my accounts and on my fiancé's account for goodies. I just wait until the current expansion is on sale, I'm never really on current content, always laaaaaging behind everyone else lol.

I feel better about myself knowing how many other people have multiple paid accounts (in fact many more than me), my brother and fiancé only having one each made me worried I had too many.

Then again can you have too many paid EQ accounts?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  17. Yendar Augur

2.. will up it to 4 as soon as I’m
    Able to transfer some rooms off accounts. Please open acct to acct transfers.
  18. Cicelee Augur

One main, TBL, every 3 months.

One soon to be reactivated box, will buy TBL, kronos for now until it runs out
  19. IblisTheMage Augur

Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  20. Whulfgar Augur

How many people can you name that don't box what so ever ?