GMM & TBL Raid Merchant Itemization

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, May 9, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

In the past and through the current expansion raids have had currency to combat terrible luck with the random number generator. The ability to purchase with currency the item from a raid vendor that you maybe saw drop once or twice in your whole time clearing the raids. My first suggestion would be to add the same currency to GMM raids and then add the loot from GMM raids to the TBL vendor.

My second request or suggestion involves the ornamentation. We have been clearing the TBL content for the second longest amount of time in Norrath. We have completed 1....1 leather set from TBL, again either due to bug or due to terrible RNG. At that rate, we will never complete any set of the ornamentation from GMM. Would it be possible to either add more drops of the ornamentation (they have their own satchel) or make them vendor buyable with raid currency?
  2. Duder Augur

3. Kamor Lorekeeper

Please do this, w/ the three tiers of gear, and the random luck on items it would be nice to add gear and coin from GMM.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Ruven_BB Augur

Currency would make sense.

Ruven
  5. Nukester Journeyman

I support adding a vendor / coins. Hard to gear out a guild when the wanted gear doesn't drop often enough.
  6. Tolzol Augur

I wouldn’t hold your breath on this happening. Based on this comment.
  7. Ruven_BB Augur

If the coin earned from gmm is used to buy gmm items. Not TBL items, not an issue.

Ruven
    Duder likes this.
  8. Duder Augur

I read it as GMM currency for GMM items, which I don't think that's what was said upon rereading, regardless, being able to purchase gmm items with some sort of currency is what I would love to see.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

At least add the Ornaments to the Vendor. As Alla said the RNG can be really bad with those, we just recently completed our first Chain set of the Ondine Ornaments. I don't even want to know how long the Sinister set will take to complete.
  10. Allayna Augur

To clarify, and to make it less dev time than creating a new currency and new NPC, I suggested the current TBL raid currency be awarded and the current gear be added to the TBL raid merchant. It can cost more as it is a higher tier than the non-vis from TBL.
  11. Duder Augur

I support either version, tbl currency with gmm items on vendor, or gmm currency for gmm vendor, anything
  12. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

I like this idea, alot.

Please give it some thought. Also, why are no weapons dropping from raids? A bit curious about that, seeing as plenty drop from the group content.
  13. Monkman Augur

There are no GMM raid weapons / visibles / charms. Group versions yes but no raid versions
  14. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

I know that, that's what I said :)
  15. Paradisic_parasite Elder

Enough with the gimmie mentality already.
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

So you have your answer, they aren't dropping because they don't exist.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It was a design decission, so not all slots can be filled from 3 raids.

Group content is a lot more, 3 missions and X amount of named, no idea how many and I'm not logging in just to count.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

How about we make it possible to attain things. Not at all the same mentality as "gimmie". It's May 10th. The guild with the second most raids downed this expac has 1 - one - uno - a single - leather set. Does that simplify the concept enough for you?
    Mintalie likes this.
  19. Monkman Augur

Or here’s an idea, why not just drop a suit? They’re vanity items with 0 player power attached. As for the GMM loot, we’ve yet to see a worg cloak or a tank belt (lucky us) drop in since GMM was released. Will we see them? Sure. But the way GMM raid loot works we’re at the whim of RNG. Not complaining, I just feel that it could be done a different way.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I will NOT include the GMM gear on merchants.

I have plans (and have since January) of making some changes in other TBL drops and merchant listsin the June patch.
    The merchant change is simply adding the Ornaments.
    The drop change is about the Tradeskill Muhbis, type 18, 19, and 22 augs.
    Axxius, Saer-tse-tao, Duder and 2 others like this.