How many paid accounts do you have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, May 9, 2019.

1. Mintalie Augur

While I realize that FQ isn't necessarily a fair representation of EQ as a whole, it is a rather solid community with dedicated participants. So I thought it would be an interesting exercise to ask--how many paid accounts do you have? (Yes, using Kronos counts as a "paid" account--just differentiating between gold and silver.)

I'll start--I have 3 paid accounts all with current expansion.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4 paid - 1 of those is lifetime - the other 3 are paid every 3 months

None have all expansions, since I am not a raider. I will purchase the expansion if and when it comes on sale purely for the goodies.

8 free accounts.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

4 paid, then 2 more I pay for off and on. One more that stays free all the time.
  4. Lisard Silly

12 total

1x Lifetime sub
    1x2 year sub
    10x krono subs
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

4. 3 played, 1 bazaar account.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  6. Conq Augur

6 krono'd current expansion accounts. 2 more silver.
    Conq
  7. TheStugots Augur

6 - all current expansion.
  8. Reht The Dude abides...

1 at the moment but when i am actively playing i usually have 3-5.
  9. Silinius Augur

1 Lifetime
    5 paid via CC
    26 paid via Krono (though these often times lapse off and on - but I generally keep 12-20 active)
  10. Repthor Augur

6 acounts, 4 lifetimes and 2 yearlys
  11. Aurastrider Augur

1 lifetime sub currently but I have been to busy to play much. When active I might have up to 6 total subs. 12 or so with ROS and 1 with TBL.
  12. Belkar_OotS Augur

I have 5 paid accounts in current expansion on release (only a few krono ever used for paying for a friend's expansion once).

Roommate has 1 account current expansion on release.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

6 Gold
    6 FTP
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Probably 8 or 9 usually....all have TBL now. Sometimes I dip as low as 5 to 6.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

7 accounts as of this post. Paid monthly and every new expansion bought upon release.
  16. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

1 Gold account.

I feel like someone is going to post that "rookie numbers" meme now.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

5 Paid all the time.
    1 Paid upon expansion launch, until all levelling and AA are done.
  18. Gana Augur

7 Gold, only 1 with all expansions. Played on Fippy (now mostly Phinny and Selo) so never been to TBM, EoK, RoS, or TBL. =)
  19. Morthakia Augur

Recently went up to 12 Gold (month to month), all with TBL. Very likely dropping six of them though. Too much damn work to manage 12. Was trying to be able to mix+match class combinations, but ultimately I end up using the same ones over and over again. Not to mention catching up 6 new characters is an absolute nightmare, such as EoK progression, Tears of Alaris for the melee, Epic 2.0s, and the bazillion other things needed.
  20. Whulfgar Augur

19 posters..

98 paid accounts..

And people think boxers don't keep this game afloat..

Lmao!!