Please unlock Extended Target Window feature for all TLP servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Weebles Augur

Like when motm first came out and PoSky bees hit harder than AoW. It was like they paid an intern to arbitrarily turn knobs.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Lol posky....

Love the bee user do proc. So rare it hits every encounter!
  3. Garrison Journeyman

TLP much? Classic does not exist. TLP's barely get close. So might as well have this, lots of people have issues targeting.
  4. Lakeland Lorekeeper

You are right, might as well have mercs too, and auto AAs, I mean defiant armor is nice and a lot of people have issues getting good armor without that right? I mean since we are just saying it’s hard so let’s fix it why even try to get close to Classic?
  5. Garrison Journeyman

Just go play P99.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Risiko, Sturmx, Captain Video and 2 others like this.
  7. malaki Augur

Interesting that they'll put this in and remove a lot of other things. This is actually a significant and powerful gameplay change.
  8. Risiko Augur

Barton likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, good one. ;)
    Risiko likes this.
  10. Aegir Augur

This is an odd change.... If this is the road TLPs are taking - Might as well go full ham and make people able to hire Mercs from classic + gloomingdeep.
  11. Risiko Augur

As Tupac said, Picture me rollin'... :cool:
  12. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Mmm Full Ham, the new playable - and DELICIOUS - player race.
  13. Captain Video Augur

I speculate here, but I think our getting the extended target window for everyone may be tied to the increasing prevalence of training behavior on the newer TLPs, and an argument being made that it's much harder to defend against training when you can't see what exactly is hitting you. They are enforcing training with bans when they can, but I suspect the documented claims only scratch the surface.

IMHO, the extended target window is not the dramatic gameplay changer some people make it out to be, it counts as a nice convenience. When Underfoot released, you had to buy the expansion to get the new window, and there were lots of forum threads arguing over whether it was worth it. Of course there were also lots of threads complaining Underfoot was a horrible expansion in general. :)
  14. Aegir Augur

You won't see what the one's training you got on his extended Target Window.
  15. Machentoo Augur

No, but you can show that you DON'T have the train on your extended target window until it arrives and the trainer flops. (They can confirm this through system logs but I imagine this might prevent them having to check the logs in some situations.) It eliminates the argument that you trained yourself.
    Aegir likes this.