[Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaera, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Punchis-themonk Elder

Yeah 1 extra key isnt going to get us there.
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

The super bonus keys and loot have made a gigantic difference on phinny. There's a good chance we have FIVE guilds clear UF before HoT launches, which is more than most predicted even with the loot/key changes. The accessibility from extra loot and keys is amazing and the loot piñatas in UF have kept folks engaged in raiding. HoT boost is welcome, but the number of keys won't make a dramatic difference, and this ensures convorteum gets raided hard during HoT instead of folks being able to just focus on new content, which goes against the spirit of progression servers. I think the bonus loot in UF has spoiled us
  3. Catashe Augur

They didn't have to double the loot but they could have at least doubled the keys... I mean come on
  4. Mithra Augur

Why make these changes at all if it's not going to be an improvement?
  5. Nessirfiti Augur

They are going to be an improvement, Just maybe not as much as people had hoped.
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I actually agree. I do not think this is large enough of a change to make a beneficial difference.
  7. Baldur Augur

So let me get this straight, they tripled keys in UF and they don't even double them in HoT?

2 guilds have folded in UF and only 3 have beaten the expansion. They couldn't possibly think this small change is a good idea could they?