Eirod Haerod

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Purelogic, May 5, 2019.

1. Purelogic Lorekeeper

Anything going to be done about this NPC being used for powerleveling for krono in every pick in mistmoore? like maybe remove it until you can make it non-attack/cast able again or you guys just going to wait until its a few expans in on mangler then maybe get around to it for the next TLP? Sad part with this NPC is it was unable to cast or atk on past TLP (fippy) and now its charmable?
  2. Tullian Journeyman

Eirod Haerod is a quest NPC for LoY and shouldn't be on Mangler yet. I've seen Eirod being used as a charm pet too. Eirod does seem really OP, the mobs die in a few seconds and people are setting up afkers at her spawn point since its a safe spot then having the enchanter destroy half the zone with Eirod
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Should have learned by now the name of the game is cheat, exploit and hack at will because DBG won't do a damn thing. :rolleyes:
  4. Tullian Journeyman

They'll wait until kunark or later to fix it when its pointless at that time, seems the be DBG's MO... lets fix the exploit after the main crowed is done abusing it
  5. Zinkeh Augur

This NPC will kill almost any npc in MM in 3 hits. She has insane amounts of HP and defenses. She is a chainsaw just sawing through anything she comes across. There is a chanter and his little shaman buffer twink that will warp this Npc all across the zone just blindly training people everywhere. It is ridiculous that this npc is there and charmable. He runs some script that just spam targets things across the zone and sends the npc randomly across the whole place.
  6. Mybag Journeyman

I have seen an enchanter do this when I was camping cloak and I will not name names but I am sure its the same guy you're talking about and he has afk chars from multi different guilds or anon sitting near her spawn point getting power leveled.
    The player base on these TLP servers are really disappointing and it seems to get worse every TLP. In almost every fun zone you go to its some krono farmer or power leveler and most of them find or use some exploit or cheat to make it that much easier and DBG just seems to try to hide it and pretend like they're taking actions.
  7. code-zero Augur

So did anyone /bug in game to report that this is an out of era NPC?
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We'll look into it.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. code-zero Augur

Have you /bug the gnome? That really does work

EDIT: Oh never mind I remember who that NPC is. That one is definitely in era and is working as intended. Nasty little bugger :p
  10. Prathun Developer

Thanks for letting us know. This should be addressed for the May update and it was indicative of a larger problem.
    discordkitty and code-zero like this.
  11. Purelogic Lorekeeper

Thanks Ngreth Thergn and Prathun