Fippy Darkpaw SOE 2014

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Raleldar Shadowfist, May 5, 2019.

1. Raleldar Shadowfist New Member

Hello all and apologies if this is in the wrong section (wasn't able to find a section to post EQ merchandise related questions.) But I am trying to find the SOE Live 2014 stuffed animal of Fippy Darkpaw. I know the chances are next to 0% that I will find one but I have a little kid that loves EQ and absolutely loves Fippy, and once she saw a picture of the Fippy Darkpaw stuffed animal she fell in love with it. So now I am on a lifelong mission to find the elusive Fippy Darkpaw haha. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this and might be able to point me in the right direction on my quest.
  2. Sigpa0s Journeyman

A quick google search didn't produce any promising results. However, if you don't find one, have you considered making a plushie yourself?

That could be a fun project to work on with your kid, to craft one together. There are some interesting ideas on Etsy for creating plushies
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  3. Raleldar Shadowfist New Member

We have done many Fippy themed art projects, coloring pages, stitched and layered felt projects, even have a printed out picture of him on her bedroom wall. I even attempted to try my hand at sewing one together but I surely lacked the skills to make anything even remotely similar. I have scoured the internet and even tried to hunt it down with the UPC code with no luck whatsoever. Was hoping that someone on here might have one they would be willing to part with for a price and if not the hunt will continue for the elusive Darkpaw.
  4. Kolamer Journeyman

I have been looking for one of these for years. They seem to be impossible to find :( I've seen some in pictures that DBG employees post from around their offices so they still exist but getting your hands on one seems like a bugged quest you cant finish.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Your best bet is to find a photo of one and make one.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There was one or more given away in recent contests.
  7. Protagonist Tank

8. Thunderkiks Augur

I have one of these we won in an EQ Resource contest a few years back. He sits on my table next to the computer. Maybe they still have some?.