Test Update 04/22/19 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 22, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Discussion Thread
    Fanra likes this.
  2. Woohooman New Member

uhh remaining anonomys on this but we just tried to do Empyr raid and we like punched the boss and the raid was over...chest, coins, all of it...this needs to be looked at BEFORE people start exploiting this and getting roll backs.

Edit: this was on LIVE btw
    Arkeal_Rathe_Bots and Vythika like this.
  3. ~Mills~ Augur

Working as intended!
  4. Vythika New Member

Confirmed Empyr 1 is broken just like Woohooman described

Edit: All 3 conquest achs also granted
  5. Jarsi Lorekeeper

its not a new bug but posting anyways

the crash to desktop when switching toons bug is back after live sync patch
    seems to happen whenever you log to character select no matter how long you have been on the toon you are logging out tried 10mins to 2hrs same on every instance crash did not matter zone logged out in either where pok and fast camp ones were issues before
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are aware of the Empry Raid 1 (Prince Ralaifin) bug. We have a spec fix coming in a hotfix. In the short term the raid giver is permakilled (We are also aware that this blocks raid 2)
    Thunderkiks, Jhenna_BB and kizant like this.
  7. Kolani Augur

We had this happen to us on FV last Thursday and reported/petitioned. We assumed that the hasty Friday patch was in response to this, but it appears it's still happening. Sacerdot I believe was accidentally aggroed while clearing trash and all four Rallafin despawned and awarded achievements and keys/currency.
  8. Maedhros High King

Nice work on the quick response. I hope its possible to remove any achievements that were earned on that event since the bug hit. Who cares about the coins and loot but the achievements are a big deal this year with the chase loots.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm glad we didn't do these raids Sunday lol. I want to earn my loot tyvm!
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is also blocking progression as the mission comes from the same raid giver.
  11. Landrea New Member

Event is still bugged as of 4/25
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  12. cygnet Journeyman

Quest Giver confirmed not there on 4/23. We noticed quest giver returned on 4/24 and thought it was fixed. Ran the Prince Ralaifin raid event. Same bug occurred on raid as described on 4/24. Submitted to Daybreak Bug tracker.
  13. xxGriff Augur

any specific reason for Test to be Locked? No notice or system message, just locked?? some heads up would have been appreciated. Patch? Hotfix? and when will it be unlocked?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah some more communication would be great. At least it's during the work day for most of the US. But letting us know what is going on ahead of time and a rough estimate on when it will be unlocked would be nice so we can plan around that.
  15. klanderso Developer

I know Froo was testing some things, I'll poke him to see about posting an ETA for it being unlocked.
    xxGriff and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  16. Mr. Froo Developer

Oop, the lock was unintentional sorry about that. Currently investigating somethings on the Login Server. It's going to be bouncing a few times today on Test, but not really changing any functionality. I'll get it unlocked when I bring it up next.
    xxGriff likes this.
  17. its_a_secret Journeyman

Don't know if it's always been like this but I observed in Plane of time Phase 1, all the fire elemental trash are not flagged as summoned creatures. Also noticed in Doomfire, the Burning Lands the fire elemental trash are not flagged as summoned creatures as well.
  18. Absor Developer

They are not summoned. They are natives of the planes.
  19. LLyan New Member

Bug.
    Item Greater Writ of the Combine when clicked says I need the Shadowknight spell Bloodletting Alliance RK. II, but I already have this spell scribed in my book. Therefore, it should not be on the list of needed spells for the Greater Writ.
  20. its_a_secret Journeyman

Ok well how about in phase five rallos zek or anytime creatures appear during a fight that have obviously been summoned and that have the word "summoned" in their name which literally occurs hundreds of times in the game thru many expansions, can't have it both ways.