Returning player, Looking for level advice

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Micker, May 1, 2019.

1. Micker Augur

I got the EQ bug somehow and think I'm gonna start playing again. I have several toons who are around level 103(BL, bard, mage, SK, wiz, shaman, ranger, necro, chanter etc). I remember doing Gribble missions before, but wasn't sure if there was a better spot to solo/molo or box. I hear FM is good, but now sure where the best place to level up to 105-106 would be? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!!
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Grind it out in FM at the Bi'faak camp if your gear is solid TBM or better and ya want to box. Your ranger can probably do most of the heavy lifting to 110.
    Micker likes this.
  3. Conq Augur

GMM missions. Mission mobs feel like they are half strength of static zone mobs. And tons of people are living in and LFG in GMM right now.
    Conq
    Micker, Yinla and Tucoh like this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Micker and Metanis like this.
  5. Micker Augur

Thanks for the responses!! GMM looks really good, do I need TBL to access it? Can level 103 toons do ok there?
  6. Xarbokk Elder

No expansions required for GMM and the missions scale to your level and are insanely easy.
    Micker likes this.
  7. Micker Augur

Awesome, Thanks!!
  8. Gundolin Augur

If you have a lockout on GMM you might try Labs. I think the xp there is much better than FM. GMM is better, but I'd put Labs at the next place to go if you want a change of scenery. Labs can take you up to 108 or 109, then move to Howling Stones.
    Micker likes this.
  9. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

GMM missions are the best XP that I have seen and offer nice loot rewards in the chests.
    Micker and Yinla like this.