Is blue my only hope?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FL!P, Apr 30, 2019.

1. FL!P Augur

Hey guys, I have been around for every TLP and played them all. And my problem is simple yet I guess I am screwed. I never got to see much of the game after PoP, so would absolutely love to see it as in era content, meaning a TLP would be perfect. I also really want to play a berserker all the way through. The only problem is every TLP dies after pop it seems. Is a blue server my only hope at playing a berserker? TLPs are either so far ahead that catching up seems a pain, or snuff out because daybreak cant seem to find some chill on the release times of TLPs.

Appreciate any feedback.
  2. Kaydan New Member

Your best bet is Ragefire or Lockjaw. they are both in Prophecy of Ro with TSS in 2-3 months. Max level is 70 at the moment and all aa's through PoP are auto granted. Seems like a no brainer. You would have missed GoD/OoW but will likely still see DoDh/PoR raids and I hear TSS is when it gets really good. Find a guild to apply to and you'll be 70 in no time. Ragefire is more populated with more guilds, though my biased opinion is Lockjaw.
  3. jeskola pheerie

4. FL!P Augur

hows the population on lockjaw vs ragefire? i recently came back to coirnav to join some friends and it was a nightmare. noone anywhere, only way to lvl is to buy a powerlvl. solo xp is terrible and groups are non existant. everyone stays within their own very small circles so kinda bleh
  5. Aegir Augur

I will have to agree with these two lad's replies here.

Prophecy of Ro is a good expansion to start a berserker fresh. People are still lv 70 even though GoD/Omens are far far away in memory. So you have time to get your epic, learning the basics of your class to progress to more advanced levels - because each expansion for the berserker later on, means more buttons to push - and you have to get the knowledge of pushing them at the right time - and in the right sequence to fullfill your potential.

A good advice though. Mid and late tier TLP's are much different from what you see on the fresh TLP servers. If you are a type to sit with LFG on and regularly typing lfg in guild every 10 mins, you will have a hard time. Be pro-active, make friends - try and help everyone you can and eventually you'll have a group the moment you log on. The check-in/check-out LFG game is pretty much dead at this point. You either have Friends you group with to progress or your own box set-up.

Good luck!
  6. Machentoo Augur

What makes you think this? Not one TLP in the history of the TLP's has died after pop. Unless by "after pop" you mean "Sometime after pop, several years and many expansions later."
  7. Nessirfiti Augur

People see new servers open up after pop and think the older ones are dead is my only guess.

Like the guy who in TSS was claiming that Phinigel only had 50 people on it.
  8. LittleBrumski Augur

Have you considered selo? Can roll a berzerker there in about 2 months if you can wait, then play through all the expansions as current content (very quickly if you can keep up).